No Man's Sky Thread

Yeah i play NMS too…

Nice base majorvex!

1 Like

Anyone on PS4 have an egg I could have?

The coordinate chasing is a PAIN

1 Like

If you go to the anomaly and ask if anyone has an extra, you’ll probably get one…or ten lol----plus some other cool things. Ppl like to give stuff away there

:+1: thanks, I’m good tho.

Summary

I’ve got all the components, a large base with planters & machines, an S class freighter, maxed out on ships, the rovers, the mech suit, a living ship… I tend to collect and hoard things in games…I just take a LONG time to decide what to spend my in-game $ on :wink:

1 Like

I got all that! (except an S class freighter and a large base :stuck_out_tongue: im constantly moving bases! for proof i found the same creature (superficially) on different planets)

1 Like

I hoard rare fossils in my Exosuit High Capacity inventory. :t_rex::t_rex::t_rex:

1 Like

I sell those when I’m in a system that pays +5% or more…and walk away with millions hehe…same as with the storm crystals :grin:

I once found Solid Gold leviathan bones.

1 Like

:dizzy_face: wow very nice!

This is my new home for right now… If anyone has a real nice (no storm) earth atmosphere planet we should create a Boundless community planet.

6 Likes

Wow
My planet is beautiful, but it has bad storms. I will find a perfect planet one day with low/no sentinels & no storms.

The galactic hub is on a nice planet, at least on PS4. Ive never been on PC

How do you local chat? I assume press enter on pc

1 Like

Yes, I just press enter…sorry, I dunno what it would be on PS4

I still NMS same way I have since day one… fly around and take tons of screenshots, always on the move! :grin:

Eventually I DO want to build a true home - when I find that perfect planet. :wink: I have found some nice ones though, I tend to hit mostly the temperate/lush types and I never stick around long so been to a lot.

I haven’t done any events, got a living ship, any of that, lol. :flushed: NMS to me is more a chill photo-exploration sim, a place to escape into, though maybe I’ll do the other stuff some day.

2 Likes

If yall check out @bucfanpaka 's twitter, she has a ton of NMS screenshots that she’s been posting for quite awhile. Lots of beautiful pix :+1:

TBH, I don’t use any of the rovers bc they drive worse than an Ikea shopping cart :smile: but I got mine bc I think they look cool parked at my base lol. I love the ships and my freighter tho. Going to a new system or planet makes me :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

In my actually kind of serious comment with having a Boundless Community planet (even though PS4/PC don’t play together we all can still be on same planet or system). I’m hoping people could give locations of cool places, etc. Until then we should at least know who is on what platform:

• I play NMS on PC
  • I play NMS on PS4
  • I play NMS on both (ps4/pc)

0 voters

Thanks!! :smiley: Appreciate it!!

1 Like

I am a couple of galaxies out, but my planet is really nice. I can post pix/loc later if you’d like to check it out.

1 Like