No Man's Sky Thread

@majorvex @DKPuncherello

self explanatory

2 Likes

playing it now its nice and less stressful lol, AND they have furniture

1 Like

Thanks, but I’ve had a living ship since they came out :+1:

I’ve got pretty much everything…freighter, mech suit, cool base, rovers, etc…I just don’t spend a penny of my quicksilver. I will one day tho lol

2 Likes

Not surprisingly it looks way better on PC haha

I still don’t have a void ship

1 Like

I got 2 bio ships so there! lmao…Yeah I got everything too but its still relaxing to fly around plus a lot of new weird things that pop up in space now…Oh and dont ride around with jelly donuts or the pirates come from miles to get you lol

2 Likes

Go hang out in the anomaly…especially during the weekends and someone will give you one :blush:

1 Like

I also find it very relaxing…I love going to new systems and checking out what’s there.

1 Like

i have a rare black and white bio-ship but it looks like a SKELETON.

I found a brand new homeworld named Reha.

3 Likes

Well hell get an egg but not the ship itself.

Yeah, completing all the steps is a real PITA!!! Especially the one where you have to chase down the specific coordinates…I hated that x100000000000 lolol

OMG yes! It was awful! at least you dont need to do it for the others.

You don’t? Good to know bc after I got mine I was so :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::angry::angry::angry: that I haven’t used my other eggs. I was like “I’m never doing that again!!!” lol

1 Like

Yeah its just straight up 10k nanites talk to the flying ship then go pick it up. Save first if you dont like it re boot.

1 Like

Yeah i play NMS too…

Nice base majorvex!

1 Like

Anyone on PS4 have an egg I could have?

The coordinate chasing is a PAIN

1 Like

If you go to the anomaly and ask if anyone has an extra, you’ll probably get one…or ten lol----plus some other cool things. Ppl like to give stuff away there

:+1: thanks, I’m good tho.

Summary

I’ve got all the components, a large base with planters & machines, an S class freighter, maxed out on ships, the rovers, the mech suit, a living ship… I tend to collect and hoard things in games…I just take a LONG time to decide what to spend my in-game $ on :wink:

1 Like

I got all that! (except an S class freighter and a large base :stuck_out_tongue: im constantly moving bases! for proof i found the same creature (superficially) on different planets)

1 Like

I hoard rare fossils in my Exosuit High Capacity inventory. :t_rex::t_rex::t_rex:

1 Like