Quick preview of the new glass signs & emojis

It’s why I asked for a toggle to move the visible part to the other side of the glass sign…

2 Likes

could be nice for any sign actually. Sometime i had this issue with regular sign where i wanted it to be on the other side.

5 Likes

@majorvex vex-chan can Emojies Be Stacked or the glass be stacked combine emojis to create art

The gleam glass signs act like the previous signs…you won’t be able to put a block right up against the front bc they occupy the whole voxel/mesh space.

I’m not sure if I did it right…

4 Likes

The new glass sign modules work just like previous sign modules and take up the entire voxel/mesh space. You won’t be able to place them directly on each other. If you place a few in front of each other, you can see through them though, so you might be able to achieve some cool effects :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! Hmm, was thinking of how to do an aquarium with some of them, that could be a cool project, but that would make it tricky with water blocks… maybe if had it recessed into a wall (not wide open), put the water in the front, layer signs in the back, might get a good effect… :thinking:

Definitely want to play a lot with different lighting behind glass signs, for base decor, I see a lot of potential on that!

1 Like

Just struck me too - bottom right sign, gives me lots of ideas for Exo-llent Plants. :grin: Truly, I think I can do some nice work with this to make my stores more appealing.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see what all of you do with them…I’m not a builder so my examples were quick and plain lol

1 Like

It’s perfect, exactly what I like to see, love your previews, so grateful for all the testers! :slight_smile: :+1:

… We need to get them to put these in NMS now, hehe. :grin:

1 Like

They would cost too much quicksilver :joy::joy::joy:

This reminds me of the jetpack color streams…I thought they were kinda cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’d approve a 100 module Buugi beard!

3 Likes

Umm… Too much quicksilver? JUST GO ON A WEEKEND EVENT BRO!

1 Like

I keep missing the weekend events lol! They keep adding cool stuff and I can’t decide what to buy is the real problem though :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Im rich with quicksilver. I have a robot companion, a cool Galactic Hub banner (i’m a proud member of the galactic hub!) and a Fruit Tree (for my parks!). Btw i changed my profile to my glyph. I also have a black and white alien class ship (how rare are those?) that i bought the void egg with. The first thing i reccomend you to buy with quicksilver is the void egg.

1 Like

i’ll create a thread on NMS now. No need for this thread to be done with NMS

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: No Man’s Sky Thread

Van you see emojis behind other emojis like have a bunch of :cookie: On a Plate

5 Likes

The new TV show “mythic quest” makes me think of boundless. It’s by the “always Sunny” guys. There’s even an @leahlemoncakes character!

5 Likes

Will have to give it a watch! It’s been on my list for a while!

3 Likes