No Man's Sky Thread

I sell those when I’m in a system that pays +5% or more…and walk away with millions hehe…same as with the storm crystals :grin:

I once found Solid Gold leviathan bones.

1 Like

:dizzy_face: wow very nice!

This is my new home for right now… If anyone has a real nice (no storm) earth atmosphere planet we should create a Boundless community planet.

6 Likes

Wow
My planet is beautiful, but it has bad storms. I will find a perfect planet one day with low/no sentinels & no storms.

The galactic hub is on a nice planet, at least on PS4. Ive never been on PC

How do you local chat? I assume press enter on pc

1 Like

Yes, I just press enter…sorry, I dunno what it would be on PS4

I still NMS same way I have since day one… fly around and take tons of screenshots, always on the move! :grin:

Eventually I DO want to build a true home - when I find that perfect planet. :wink: I have found some nice ones though, I tend to hit mostly the temperate/lush types and I never stick around long so been to a lot.

I haven’t done any events, got a living ship, any of that, lol. :flushed: NMS to me is more a chill photo-exploration sim, a place to escape into, though maybe I’ll do the other stuff some day.

2 Likes

If yall check out @bucfanpaka 's twitter, she has a ton of NMS screenshots that she’s been posting for quite awhile. Lots of beautiful pix :+1:

TBH, I don’t use any of the rovers bc they drive worse than an Ikea shopping cart :smile: but I got mine bc I think they look cool parked at my base lol. I love the ships and my freighter tho. Going to a new system or planet makes me :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

In my actually kind of serious comment with having a Boundless Community planet (even though PS4/PC don’t play together we all can still be on same planet or system). I’m hoping people could give locations of cool places, etc. Until then we should at least know who is on what platform:

• I play NMS on PC
  • I play NMS on PS4
  • I play NMS on both (ps4/pc)

0 voters

Thanks!! :smiley: Appreciate it!!

1 Like

I am a couple of galaxies out, but my planet is really nice. I can post pix/loc later if you’d like to check it out.

1 Like

I voted PS4, but actually mostly on Xbox One with it. But a little torn on if should stick with that - maybe go mostly back to PS4, and maybe even pick up PC too.

With Xbox One I’ll play out on our big, nice TV, looks great… the disadvantage is, Xbox is BAD with sharing screenshots. :frowning: More than a few times doesn’t work at all, and when it does, you can’t leave the upload screen, and for whatever reason takes forever to upload to Twitter - seen it take 5+ minutes for a single screenshot (and you can only do singles!). Even on the Switch, which is WiFi, not wired like I have my Xbox, uploading a screenshot to Twitter is real quick. Other rants with Xbox too, but prob will stick with it in the end.

Every paradise planet seems to have at least an occassional storm… you pc or ps4?

I let the poll results show so people knew who was on what… pc.

Before one of the universe reshape updates, the Blissful climate worlds had none. I haven’t tested yet but yeah!

Since this isn’t screenshots, figured I’d put it in this thread - big NMS stuff coming it seems… :slight_smile: Going to GamePass, but also reading a lot of stuff saying that it looks lke crossplay is coming?

If that happens, we could get a true Boundless community planet going as @Xaldafax suggested, with all of us - could be really great promotion for Boundless too, once we start building it up and can share it to places! (There are other players who play both who aren’t in these OT threads, I think it could be quite popular!)

Edit: I’d nominate the planet I put in the screenshots thread last, but guessing if this comes, it may come along with a reset as people are suggesting. So prob best to wait in case the planet types get switched up again. Best to keep it in Euclid though I think… heck, we could have our own “civilization” around where we put that planet, claim individual systems in the region.

I have my very own civilization :slight_smile: In the Pavlev Cluster (gigangic region whose most of it’s weight is VERTICAL), Ihdmak (used to live there but discovered paradise system in pavlev and BAM im gone) and a few bits in the Puella star pillar (rare star pillar formation you can see from my blue planet Zuoka on the edge of Pavlev. Pavlev is AWESOME and on the opposite side of the galactic hub. i actually have a few planets claimed on the same side as the Galactic Hub. Used to be based on the Regele Quadrant before moving on with my main quest. Still on Euclid but have another save in essentiam :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm, good point on noting the Galactic Hub - we don’t want to place a new one anywhere near to there probably. Will have to be aware of other civilizations, though personally I don’t know the locations… others can probably help out on that though, I can always ask on Twitter if something we’re looking at is too close to anybody. Lot easier to travel now anyways. Well, I haven’t actually TRIED the portals lol… though I guess once we choose a spot we can just join each other’s sessions to get there?

One option too is a location somewhat close to the center. My PS4 file is like 50k out from there, tempted to start looking but at this point, just worried they may have to reset it all as mentioned. But then, I like to explore anyways so not exactly a waste of time… :wink: Also will be continuing to explore inwards from that last one I posted from Xbox (that one is fairly far out, going slow on that file).

Ideal I think if we can find one: paradise/lush/temperate/ect. type with no/few storms as Xaldafax mentioned, but also diplos. That would get us some visitors on it’s own, haha! Once this all goes live, it will be fun to start doing some searching. :slight_smile: