No Man's Sky Thread

That’s how i feel about the game too. When will the Boundless-NMS Coruscant be made?

1 Like

The NMS building is really kind of bad and I don’t like it… I so wish it was more like Valheim or ones that use that type of interface. I’d love a more full build like Boundless but at times I do like the basic building blocks and ease of creating a base that NMS and ones like that have.

3 Likes

There are some pretty weird worlds in this game …
… but I would love to see some of these voxel cubes in our game too.

Happy :boundless: building everyone.

2 Likes

I agree, building in that game is not fun.
… I am guessing we are pretty spoiled with our building tools in the :boundless: game :+1: :thinking:

(cough) infrastructure section (cough).

I wonder if we can make a Coruscant-like planet for boundless to hub together. What I’m looking for is preferably a Lush world (can have infrequent storms) with a barren moon (so it can be similar to the boundless moon and the sky will be pretty much the same)

1 Like

Just start off with a metal world and then you can make your Coruscant or Trantor out of all the metal under your feet

For those wanting to try to get the Normandy SR1 Mass Effect new frigate – https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/esports/how-to-unlock-normandy-sr1-mass-effect-frigate-in-no-man-s-sky/ar-AAKeZav

I didn’t get around to it but I guess I better hurry before May 31st.

4 Likes

Thank you for posting that. I only got through phase two and part of phase 3 before the bad storms came through and fried my motherboard. Amazon just delivered my new one today and I hope I have time to install it tonight. I want to get back in there and complete everything.

No problem… I didn’t even know there was a new one. Not sure I am up for the time investment lol… So I might just live vicariously through your efforts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So far, this one is much easier/faster than the last one.

I’ll finish as long as I can get a successful POST/boot tonight lol. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

If a builder can get this marvelous piece …
… then you will certainly succeed :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes

About how many hours did it take to finish the expedition? I haven’t even started and wasn’t sure I could get it all done this week…

It took about 10-12 hours to do this expedition.
And that includes the Weekend Mission to get the necessary KwikSilver for the beacon in stage five.
Not bad though :+1: :smiley:

1 Like

Completed… think it was just under 10 hours. The ship is cooler looking than I thought. Glad I took the time to do it.

Upgrading your warp makes it much easier to find new systems. I got lucky and hit a cluster of like 8-12 that were all first contact. lol.

3 Likes

New update! For a virtual photographer like me this is a total win… :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

keep dl the updates but haven’t played it for ages…might have to dip my toes back in
the dedication of the nms team to push this game to and far beyond the initial promise is pretty incredible.

1 Like

Haha, yeah! Flying mounts!

1 Like

This is my reaction to that - :grin:

(I’ve totally got to find some big white version of the dragonfly type animal or something like that and name it Falkor!)

3 Likes

Uh oh I missed the Normandy? So cool

3 Likes

They have continued to knock it out of the park with the content lately. The game is fun but I just wish the building aspect was better. That is probably the only reason I get pushed away since the UI and build just feels annoying.

In the video you can see one of the super worms… I didn’t know about them at all until recently. My first encounter literally scared me to death because I was mining and the earth started shaking and this thing hits the ground just on the edge of my screen… huge. It was like a horror movie and I jumped. lol. Found out it was one of those worms.

6 Likes