Not much happening in game

I’d like to amend my earlier post by adding the new Darkest Dungeon DLC to the list of things that’re burning all of my time.

If any of you are vets from the earlier days (I got in during Early Access for that, as well), The Color of Madness is a pretty good workout for folks who’re more familiar with the game and not prone to dying.

1 Like

Gaming and loving my 8 to 16 hr’s of bondless a day :slight_smile:
all 3 toons at lv 50+ time played 3269 hr’s started on 9-5-2017

6 Likes

We are on septerfon (me and a friend) and online allmost everyday.
Also i see ppl once and then here and there when roaming through the shops =) so its not that dead as it seems.

So with the 1.0 update there will be a reset?
is there some info what will be resetted?
Everything? with inventory, levels and such stuff? if so then i would understand that ppl tend to not play actually.

1 Like

From what I have herd it will be a start over from lvl one and all new worlds not the ones we are on now. Cant wait.

1 Like

Yep all the reasons are covered. I think there is a lot of players on test server. But with the forge around the corner I am hardly crafting at all atm.

It’s pointless to craft except for most current needs for personal use. All though I ran my ass off for 3 hours yesterday looking for Persisting Pie. Everyone in the game has run out and not selling it!!!

is there any estimation when that will be?

All we really know is that they might give us a 6 month warning, but that was never guaranteed afaik.

ok so i just keep playing^^

2 Likes

Have you tried looking in ultima portal hub for the pies as there is a food dealer there? Or I might make some later :slight_smile: and put up in decuirius accessible from ultima hub

Slyduda’s shop restocked.

1 Like

James explained here how and when resets/wipes will work:

1 Like

Or even 800 hours in…

1 Like

Lol thanx for the referral @decuire :wink: I’ve been a bit awol the last 2 weeks, have some persisting loaves on their way later today and will hopefully fit in a few pies too for those who absolutely need that last 10%

1 Like

I’m on season 7 damn the show is amazing. If you haven’t watched The Ranch yet that’s a really good one ( if you aren’t bugged by Ashton Kutchers accent). A couple more are Lost In Space and Ozark.

Oriville is a fresh take almost spoof on StarTrek. We like it more even.

Back to this thread however. There needs to be more of us testing. Huge in the News thread, news. We will need to test out the balance on the new skill tree. Hopefully that is released soon, being we just got our 6 months wipe warning and it may not even be a full 6 months.

1 Like

I definitely agree that we need more people in testing.
I’ve been playing as much as I can, but the atmosphere glitches on macs are just BRUTAL. (I know they are fixed for the next patch already) but as soon as there’s any kind of weather, the screen flashes in horizontal lines…
I can’t wait to hop in the next one though :stuck_out_tongue:
I know I’ll be spending a lot of time there :wink:

1 Like

I would have loved to test the forge, but having no builds and only the items I was carrying on the test words is a bit of a show stopper. It would be cool if a different regions worlds were used for testing once in a while.

2 Likes

what I’ve done is stashed some power coils and a few things that would help me right away in my 3rd alts’ inventory so that when stuff is copied over, it doesn’t matter if they copied a different planet or even any current planets in testing :wink:

i can give you permission on my base in solum if you want i tested everything i wanted

my current feelings on the issue… :stuck_out_tongue: (yes I am super excited about todays news though.)

4 Likes