Now that copper and iron cost the same or more than titanium (ore or bars), what are some good “base metal” recipes?

I just thought of this myself after stupidly using precious copper instead of worthless titanium on base metal recipes.

I guess I will make titanium hand tillers now.

What other recipes are good ones to know?

1 Like

I tend to just craft refined copper and iron out of any extras I pull in. Since have 1000’s of bars sitting on shelves, I figured I could leave those where they are and any extras I don’t sell just get refined. Easy from that point to make them deco or whatever requires refined. Nice to build with too at times.

Maybe there are people wanting to buy SS of refined copper and iron in bulk?

1 Like

I think OP is asking: what can I use titanium for instead of copper since copper sells right now.

1 Like

Filigree!! hahaha but that’s not quite base is it.

Also, my bad for misreading the post. Been a long work day. I’m a little foggy until I get home and unwind…with Boundless

You could make a bunch of signs?

1 Like

No more signs I bed of you @DKPuncherello

I mean I may as well make some titanium signs. Why not.

Maybe somebody wants the opposite:

1 Like

Titanium doesn’t really have any good recipes =( Just power coils. All the other recipes cost precious alloys.

You can use it as a base metal to make stuff. Like tillers. Or augments. Probably atlases?

1 Like

Oh wow, you can!? I just now understood that point. I had no idea!

1 Like

What are the stats on the titanium tiller? never made one.

1 Like

All metal ones are the same
http://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting/metal-hand-tiller

If it actually says “any base metal” you cannot use titanium, it’s not a base metal.

If it says “any metal” you can use titanium.

4 Likes

I’d forgotten about poles/beams using titanium!

1 Like

According to @Mayumichi pricer

T-Bar

1 Like

Did you try that? Ti is not a base metal and the knowledge in game does not mention that you can use it to make a tiller from it.

2 Likes

They should change that IMO then.

Isn’t one of the cups made of titanium?

Titanium Alloy

1 Like

I use titanium to make metal storage boxes with, doesn’t need to be alloy.

1 Like