Now what?

There are so many hunts out there like brown hunt and the former illuminaughty hunt or the GTG hunts or the hunts djdancecraft does. Brown hunt is beginner friendly and there is always someone who drags you. on the other hunts too so go hunting with us you are very welcome to each of them :blush:

4 Likes

Yea but it’s more about the friendship him and I have and how he used to come get me from wherever I was and drag me to the hunt start. I won’t get that with any other hunt.

4 Likes

i will forcefully drag you by the grapple to C. :o:. R. E. hunts then, if that makes it better

6 Likes

i can help with the dragging too

5 Likes

I could mention hunts again, but you already know about them. Just come down to Brown Town. Come hang out with us. We’ve got some crazy community events in the pipeline to keep the community going.

Actually, this is an open invitation for anyone who feels at a loose end.Just come hang out, there is usually someone around and they’re all lovely little piglets. You might find inspiration, learn something you didnt know, drag a spitter around for struggle walkies…and those guys that hang around there are the coolest people I’ve ever met. (No this is not a guild plug. I dont really care if you’re Brown or not)

13 Likes

speaking of hunts, hope you dont mind me plugging this in. everyone is welcome to come have fun!

(the hunts are alaskan based, so i understand if you est folks cant stay up even for our normal hunts)

2 Likes

Agreed! We’re all playing the same game here :smiley:

4 Likes

I did that like a year… I literally just ran like headless chicken… Without destination.
You At least have coins… (you can buy your mats not wait 5 days When everything is ready)
What i would suggest is that you watch some YouTube video Or pictures To get an inspiration…
You should ask yourself… What kinda house i like. What kinda style i like Then just start exploring the internet… I always found something To build that way.

4 Likes

I am going to join some hunts, move my build, and recreate a new home. When you get bored get inspired right.

2 Likes

Is Brown Town an actual town where people can build a house next to friendly active neighbors? I thought maybe it was a guild but not a town and/or only you and Spoodle were allowed to build there (besides the new mall)

4 Likes

Brown town is a real town with neighbors. Check it out!

EZPZ is also pretty hoppin

OP: want to build a tree? I have a tree contest going that nobody’s really participating in yet haha

7 Likes

it sure is. great place

2 Likes

help people. become so good at collecting meteor ichor that you singlehandedly cause the price of it and oort to go down. play with commodities, flood a different resource each week or so. design the ultimate perfect planet and build the hardest obstacle course all the way around it.

2 Likes

awww thank you @DKPuncherello @DJDancecraft :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Whoah, I did not expect so many replies - thank you.
Perhaps I should add that I totally love the game and this is the only game I play - except when I play Minecraft with my son. Boundless’ gameplay and graphics are exceptional and I remember my first time placing down that beacon - being mesmerized by the world. I still am.
I like building but I can never get past “box with windows” style of basic “house”.
I find that most hunts happen in EST time zone and I live in Europe - when I do get to play a little in the evening, I don’t see any hunt announcements on the forum. (don’t mention Discord, not for my age)
I’m thinking to get myself busy with either a Hub, a Mall or who knows? The other day I was contemplating of getting 10 fully coiled machines of each type.
Anyways, thanks a lot for the replies. I will continue playing the game daily even though sometimes (oaky, almost all times) I just wander around my house and look at the beauty of my crops - they look so good when fully grown - or I wander around the new planets.

ps. I do farm as well - everything except Goo - bust sometimes I just skip it because of “the chore feeling” :slight_smile: . It works nicely in parallel with watching tech videos on YouTube.

Regards,

2 Likes

I can relate… When i played i had same issue… Only thing For me To get oort was basically tier3-4 solo meteors and buying them.

1 Like

I remember the days Bob @Ratchel “annoyed” me in the hunts :joy:. Now I look back and wish this is still happening :joy::joy:.

Regarding the now what scenario, on some days I even only check the forum in hopes of finding that beautiful blue announcement.

3 Likes

Build a Giant City

4 Likes

In Europe here as well and the only Hunt I can regularly attend is the Brown hunt.
I can start my collecting of mats and at the end of my Boundless day I can join in on a hunt and still be in bed by midnight :grin:

I have been playing on and off for years and only recently opened up my first portal because collecting oort on my own was not fun …

Just do what you feel like doing , that is what keeps it fun for me …
It is like Boundmore said reaching the stage that feels like current end game allows to actually live in the world rather than to be overly busy chasing the illusionary goals

5 Likes

You can also sell some forge weapons in “The Forge Avenue” accesible through TNT megahub, DK MALL, ps biitula and Gyosha mall. Sorry for the advertisement. But it is true. We need more forgers in the game!!

3 Likes