Offering to map sovereign worlds

heya. with the whole sovereign thing rolling out, i thought i could try to help out a bit. im willing to map your entire sovereign for a one time fee (price depends on size, lava lakes, etc) and all extra atlases will be cheap. of course i wont be able to map the 6km due to the current bug but feel free to put all your requests in here and i will map your worlds for you!

3 Likes

For a premium what you could also do is do this mapping on an alt (fresh location list), save the region centers as locations, and give the world-owner the tokens so they can warp 64x to have the sovereign discovered.

6 Likes

What kind of fee you talking? :sweat_smile: I have a t6 3km world I’d let/would like you (to) map. I will end up mapping it myself as well but would like to focus more on building etc at the moment

No surface lava btw

just about 1k to map it, 150 coin per atlas for that type. seem fair? idk still working on prices

1 Like

Yea that doesn’t sound bad. You doing any now? I can hop on

1 Like

alright then, just let me know where it is and ill start mapping it after tomorrows dodge bomb event

I’ll have to friend you as it’s not a public world yet. But it’s currently connected to TNT Shedu

1 Like

alright, i can meet you at the TNT hub so you can friend me

1 Like

What’s the planet called?

Dolidro. Haven’t added you to the world yet so it hasn’t popped up in your list. I’m going to be getting back on in a bit and will do it then. The portal at tnt Shedu isn’t labeled

20/34 so far

1 Like

once the 6KM bug has been fixed
(i already unlocked most of mine) but
you could like what alwin said

and save the center locations for me so i wont have to start a alt to do it, since i will be working hard on the planet.

i pay you 150,000 for the trouble

1 Like

Cool. Hey sorry I had stepped away to eat :sweat_smile:

yea i could do that for you! 150k seems a little much though. im trying to help the community, not give people a run for their money

1 Like

money is not a problem for me its my offer for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

its a generous donation, but you dont have to put that much on the table if you dont want to

1 Like

dont worry about it buddy its fine

1 Like

your planet has been completed and your atlases are ready!

1 Like

Tbh depending on the amount of lava, that might be worth it.

I mapped Till and there was like 14 Mare regions you cannot get to without bridges.

I could mine enough gems in the time it takes to map a lava world to pay for that twice.

1 Like

ive mapped till and if you solidi-jump without falling in you can make it a breeze

im not worried about the amount of time it takes, ive got time to waste away