Official Little Japan Megathread

Boo yah! Portals good to go.

6 Likes

So that’s whyyy. Thank you! I fixed it by moving the East and west portals instead. Oh! And your fine in your portal :)i already added more gates… should be enough

2 Likes

Haha come have a look at the subway through the BRGR portal to “fairy tree sanctuary” lol, you will probably beat me to implementation anyway :yum:

1 Like

We haven’t started ours yet, so I most certainly will check out yours.

@majorvex ty for that info. It really solved a world of problems. Ive been wasting oorts figuring out that 2x1 setup! I appreciate it alot

@georgegroeg finally right? 150 oorts after haha… and the place looks amazing. Gj on reviving the settlement!

3 Likes

Updated the main post with ‘Current Events’. The Lantern Event will be ongoing (until we run out of lake), though check back for more upcoming events in Little Japan!

2 Likes

Thanks again. Sorry about the wasted oortstones. My one other portal did the same thing before. Maybe that could something for the dev’s to fix. Maybe a rotate exit 90 degrees rather than the flip they currently have.

2 Likes

The portal orientation is similar to power coils preferentially connecting up, then north, then west, then down/south/east. Also affects trapdoors built on top of the floor /a block that seem to allign opening north-south, with the base at the south… unable to make a 3x2 trapdoor (stone, tier2) with the eyes on the north side, and completely unable to make a 2wide >1 east-west trapdoor ( splits into smaller n-s bits)

2 Likes

Love Little Japan!!! I pass through often. Great work to all of you! Looks great :grinning:

2 Likes

Updated the OP with our latest event;

2 Likes

That’s an interesting tower

3 Likes

Haha ty karo for the donations… we should make this a colab event between two guilds. You’re super nice for stopping by and helping out

3 Likes

Are you guys on discord at all?

1 Like

@slyduda Yes :slight_smile: we have a public discussion Channel https://discord.gg/wFHwKFJ

2 Likes

Congratulations to the 20+ people that got the token rewards! Have a Happy Happy Oortmas From Little Japan :gift_heart:

Special thanks to the following donators for making this event possible!
@DaOne82 @Karokendo @Unagi4me @treyvoni @Pseudonym84 @TheGamerfuls @Bento

9 Likes

Thank you for doing what you did… can’t wait to see your next event :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From All of us in Little Japan, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

5 Likes

Happy new year to you too

1 Like

Little Japans 's 7-11 has now reopened and is selling all types of Fuels
Soft, Medium and Hard Coals (Regular /Compact)
Regular / Improved Beacon Fuels
Forge Bottles/Base
Oort Shards
Compact Peat / Trunks
Revive Augments
Beacons and Plotters

“Prices will change to match the lowest Market value of each items daily!”

Also feel free to check @Unagi4me 's The Forge in the Market Row located in South Japan for the Cheapest Forged and Gem Tools as featured in @Jiivita 's Shopping video

4 Likes

You monster!

3 Likes