Official Screenshot Submission Thread

For the watch…

Starting to make semi-submerged gleam roads

2 Likes

2 Likes

Final update for this build tonight. Here it is…

I realize that i have hijacked this thread, so I will create a new thread for this build next time I update it. I didnt expect it to go so well…

1 Like

A dome under construction, i hope you like it :slight_smile:
it’s not finished yet but the main aspects and samples of the project are all there (it’s a dome with some little terraces)

Edit: Now it’s finished :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

it looks like a wizards hat

6 Likes

that first picture is just WOW!

1 Like

Not Photoshopped, i just took it while changing the world time with CTRL+(Number) ^^

7 Likes

No where near done yet, but here’s my treehouse:

7 Likes

I like the fog in these shots, not sure if it was intentional, but it looks pretty cool :blush:

1 Like

Have you seen the caves on selta?
They are huge.

I am still working on it but I wanted to share my cliff Nordic Hall. I want to make a whole town on the side of the cliff like that with bridges connecting them. And maybe an Airship dock.

It is on Agabab, -287.07, 149.90, -1679.27.
Please come visit loved to see you there.

6 Likes

how long is this tell they up-lode the pix and how do i post screen shots. im kinda new to all this :confounded:

Dunno, they tend to cluster things, so when they release one thing they release EVERYTHING

to upload pictures click this and then you can select one either from the net or form your own computer, if you have a website which is literally just an image you can just post the website directly.

:lester::lester::lester: A new project. I’m very excited about this one :smiley: :lester::lester::lester:

4 Likes

I’ve been there! Awesome place.

Here’s a screenshot of mine: starry night on Cshrime.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Your turn devs

My current project… Have towers scattered all over the Eastern US Servers though…

7 Likes