Ok ok ok!

You ever have one of “those” days?

5 Likes

Yes. I have those days, too!

1 Like

Sorry, is this not normally how your day goes when gathering? Pretty much nails mine :grin::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m just glad those penalties don’t stack :eek:

That’s a bug. What was happening before it occurred?

This one took some work actually.

I was headed to sanctum when I got killed, so I ended up with the flashing “Returning to sanctum” countdown window.

I was actually attempting to click on the cancel button on the flashing window and (maybe) succeeded as it disappeared.

When the revive options came up I held down the mouse button to try and return “here” but once the counter completed I locked up completely.

When I took that screenshot I was not holding the mouse button down, but the return here selection was fully lit up like that and I was getting repeat notifications probably every <1 second.

When i logged back in I submitted a log, so hopefully that submits at least one of the prior logs as well, or something helpful.

Thanks, I’ll add this to the bug database. Also, regarding the log, what’s the name of the character affected? Is it the same as your forum username?

1 Like

Yes that’s Nightstar on Besevrona and it was submitted within a couple minutes of the OP.

This is probably the same as

2 Likes

This is what was happening. I’m not sure what spurred me to try and close the window while it was flashing but, here we are now.

If you read further I managed to do the same :smiley: But ye just meant to reduce the duplicates in their bug database.

1 Like

Yep.

I’ve grown familiar with the flashing window as I frequently try and sanctum out from a meteor that’s too much for the avatar I’m on. This is the first time I got into this situation though.