Ok what did I miss?

it was balanced… they just unbalanced it… just change it back… why is that so hard… It’s dumb that they have no system to move entire structures in place and that they don’t reduce player placed blocks to 1 hit with a totem so it takes me over a week to move my house then THEY GAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WARNING!!! about power spiking planets that I literally spent a week moving too and now I need to spend ANOTHER WEEK… TO MOVE… THIS IS CANCER… Like I’m about to quit because this game isn’t labeled what it should be called… MOVING SIMULATOR 2018! AND WORSE YET… I CAN’T MOVE BECAUSE CLIPPING AND GETTING RUN OVER BE CUTTLES AND SPITTERS… LIKE WTF… They said they weren’t wiping but this sure feels like a wipe…

I agree that there should have been notice given that the planets were going to change in tiers.

I know you’re frustrated. But the way you’re going about this isn’t going to help anything, either.

Chill Shard

Take one of these, and take a breather. Figure out what you’re going to do in the short term in the game. I know you want to quit right now, but don’t over something as small as this.

I can offer you some Oort Stones to have a portal run for a good while directly between to where you are moving on a lower planet and your home on Vulpto if you like. It’ll help you a great deal with the moving process.

1 Like

So quit. Your idea. Not mine. Also, please don’t trivialize things like cancer by equating this to it. You’re better than that…I hope.

1 Like

Vulpto was always supposed to be a T3 planet. Don’t go there if you can’t handle it. They have starter worlds for you

3 Likes

Well that be great but unlike what I suggested to the devs prior to this patch about MAKING IT SO GOING TO LOWER TIER PLANETS SHOULDN’T REQUIRE WARP SECS AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL… I don’t have the skills necessary because it TAKES TOO LONG TO LEVEL… >:( To be able to open a portal in the first place without going from portal to portal to portal… It’s just too much of a pain to move now… I’m just going to need to do the dumbest thing by just warping to a low level planet and pull a south park and kill 100000 wild boars to get to max level… might as well rename the game to bounded… because your bounded to a low level planet for 400 hours doing nothing but killing wild boars… until I reach a level to kill the dev’s minions… they are basically the fat guy in the south park episode killing players for leaving the level 1 zone until they are max… and oh wait… that won’t help either because unlike in the episode where they get Excalibur (gem tools and weapons…) we don’t even get that courtesy…

Please ask the devs for a refund of the game and go away.

Go away Izah… your toxic and we don’t need that here… we just need the game fixed.

So you don’t want a portal?

I’m not the one complaining about every tiny little thing in the game. Just go and enjoy it or go away. It’s early access, you saw that when you bought it.

1 Like

Early access and ZERO WARNING are not the same thing…

and changing a world from tier 2 TO 4… IS NOT A SMALL THING…

It’s about as difficult as you writing something positive about the game for a change.

If you are going to complain that things are broken that’s fine, but not offering tangible solutions without resorting to name calling and abusive language is not fine.

2 Likes

no thank you ninja no point… I don’t see a reason to play the game… getting gem tools is now LITERALLY impossible without killing the same 4 mobs over and over on the lowest planet thousands and thousands of times over. :confused: I’ll just wait a month when the dev’s release the content necessary to combat this because this was CLEARLY an adjustment for the power spike we get from the new forge system and was CLEARLY done out of order.

If taking a break is what you feel you have to do, go for it. It might be better to come back once this has been addressed.

The forge system is the ONLY reason that would make sense for this change.

Have you seen runecrafting? :x Im level 74 in that stuff btw.

Also you just need some resistances or some agility. Cuttles and spitters are nothing tbh.

Or you can invest in shadow I have no problem walking past them on my 600 HP character.

I also survive hunts with my character with 0 defenses 0 vit and max agility. Ijs just got to get used to the mechanics of the game.

Also if you have 1k coin and know how to dodge enemies you can easily gain 1mil exp an hour grinding in hunts. I know several players that made it to 50 in like 4 days. *shrugs

If you think leveling is hard then you’ll love it whent he devs make it even harder by nerfing these exp values. (And I should know I am theoretically high level and have 1400+ plots from doing nothing but leveling for days on end)

if you need an help with that do not hesitate to reach out a bit more.

2 Likes

I have zero defenses and I am SOLO… You don’t get the luxury of distractions with mobs when solo.

Solo players tend to not be able to do much in an MMO because it requires team work and parties to get to higher or even mid level content.

Dont be so upset~ just reach out a bit to the community and be nice. I know there are people who would love to help you enjoy the game a bit better. I know I do :slight_smile: please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I am in the same discord as you. :smiley:

4 Likes

yea AND THAT is why it needs renamed bounded… because I’m bounded to other players. :confused: It just makes more sense… I like to play solo and build a solo empire and people be like wow he did that alone… -_- but it’s not cool when you can go on a power level spree with a zerg… zerg party xp needs nerfed HARD… Hunts should be cool for loot not xp.

why don't we have both

1 Like