Oldest beacon in game?

My first 2 beacons on Lasaina both gone. The Boori main base still going and it was placed sometime before the 22nd of August.
I think my Lutrion red roof house was placed a day or two before that though.

They are my 2 contesters for my oldest and continuously fuelled.

Not sure the game was released at that point. We were still in the summer… I thought it wasn’t till mid August before even backers were able to get on the release universe.

This screenshot is from Aug 17, but I was definitely there day 1 :grin:

3 Likes

My guess is it’s a different date format - he probably means September (the 9th) what in US format looks this way: 09.07.2018.

August 16 was the backers’ release judging by my screenshots and videos dating.

1 Like

This is an achievement. So if you have your first beacon still you can see when you placed it.

1 Like

Here’s a post of mine and some screenshots from pre-release:
August 2018

2 Likes

Think the achievements came after the game release. Don’t think we had them before, will check after work.

1 Like

mine says 23rd of July 2018, so that achievement was added before launch

1 Like

It’s accurate for me but I started a few day later. :man_shrugging:

July? @boundmore

1 Like

yes, indeed
so like 3 weeks before the pre-launch when I planted my first beacon in the new universe

i was playing around in the big pre-launch hunt with new worlds - had a beacon there and a small hut

2 Likes

yap, mine sais 28 Jul, 2018
To be fain, I don’t remember when I started, but definitely was way before release. Remember I worked a hole lot on that brick factory :))))

2 Likes

4 Likes
  • 60 new Steam achievements have been added. These are visible on the Steam page, although some are hidden for players to discover themselves.

that’s from this post (dated July 20, 2018)

3 Likes

Well for PlayStation players it’s accurate. Lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Finally got one up on the pc players… :face_with_raised_eyebrow::man_shrugging: I guess. Bahahaha.

5 Likes

I also made an early start on [Finata].
But last month or so, I removed the beacons from that period.
My main builds on [Beckon] are from early September 2018,
They are still active today :+1: :grinning:

4 Likes

Yup we had the pre-release Hunt worlds… I did a build on there as well. I do wish some of those worlds had moved over!

5 Likes

+1

some of them were amazing

there was that one almost monochromatic
and another one with beautiful blueish palette and those cathedral mountains

3 Likes

Monochromatic?
My roommate wants a Sovereign that is all Oxide Grey. Soil, rock, trees, leaves, grass, everything…

2 Likes

I was experimenting on my sovereigns a few times. There are more greys and blacks available now - it is quite possible to make a very pale/grey looking world.

1 Like

yeah i just checked and i also have it on july.

1 Like