Omni Shop

Omni can buy my refined stoned at 1c each and sell them for at least 5c :grin: …win win :laughing:

Except that normally, refined stone should be bought at more than 1c each. I don’t know why Omni’s loyal workers sell so cheap to him, when they could make 25-50% more elsewhere for their hard work.

Sorry to disappoint you but I’m not one of Omni’s ‘loyal workers’, iv’e never sold one single item to any shop. I simply have a load on my few shop stands that anyone is welcome to buy at 1c each. As it’s soon to be the end of live as we know it I decided to sell them off as cheap as possible as I didn’t see any point in them just sitting there indefinitely, hopefully someone will have a good home for them :grin: I have tried looking around quit a few shops but I couldn’t see anyone that was buying them and the few that did have request baskets had no budget in them. You’re more than welcome to come and buy them yourself and sell them on for a profit :hugs:

richest player? i think you guys are forgetting about Prozee1

2 Likes

Shhhhh don’t spoil Omni’s fun!!!

4 Likes

It’s a game and some people just wanna have fun. Thankfully, at larger volumes of players things’ll work themselves out more appropriately.

1 Like

Well i prefer to help shop selling things i like to be opart of the community. Helping with the shop makes me happy and people getting their stuff gets them happy. So win-win

3 Likes

prozees coin comes from bug doesnt count

2 Likes

Ah ok if ur just counting legit :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I just want to post a bit again about the upcoming universe reset and The Omni Shop. The Omni Shop will be running up to the day of the reset and continue right after the universe reset. The shop will always be there to offer you both buying and selling opportunities.

I recently took down request baskets for another objective - I am happy to say that most of them will be back up over the weekend as the shop resume’s business as usual.

2 Likes

Well, there will be a small disruption to the extent of services available during this time, I’m sure :wink:

I’ll be forced to hand trade until I can craft a shop stand, sure :wink:

3 Likes

World Wipe.

New Universe is created.

Access to players granted.

+10 mins, me: “Hey Omni, I need a diamond shovel!”

:smiley:

6 Likes

If you can find a portal to me I’ll have it for you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

HAXX :smiley:

2 Likes

10 minutes in and I’ll probably be still making my character or trying to find a good landing site lol.

2 Likes

preorder wood and leaves now :smile:

3 Likes

If you’re going by this logic then a lot of coin that all of us have probably “doesn’t count”.

1 Like

As promised, request baskets reopening (with generous amounts of coin)

Now buying

10000 copper ore @ 4c each
10000 iron ore @ 5c each
1000 silver ore @ 32c each
2000 gold ore @ 12c each
1000 titanium ore @ 66c each
500 rough sapphire @ 354c each(edited)
500 rough amethyst @ 354c each(edited)
1000 rough diamond @ 93c each
500 rough emerald @ 327c each
500 rough ruby @ 251c each
500 rough topaz @ 310c each
5000 soft coal @ 3c each
2000 medium coal @ 10c each
1000 hard coal @ 35c each

Restocked

2700 glass
3329 stone crucibles
200 compact iron
50 compact silver alloy
50 compact gold alloy
50 machined gold alloy
50 machined iron
100 decorative diamond
109 compact ruby
10 sapphire grapples
56 iron axe
40 gold chisel
51 refined sapphire
405 refined diamond
300 shielding broth
4112 syrup
541 bag of rice
610 bag of flour
1000 gold alloy
400 leather

ow i mean he was first person to reach level 50 and a bug gave him like bilions :slight_smile: