Omni Shop

lol. . just couldn’t stay away. . you want 20 million in cash. .

1 Like

Hi everyone,

End of days pricing

From today onwards I’ll be enacting “end of days” pricing policy. This is due to the shift in relative value of many things due to the end of the universe being in sight.

I have a clear objective to get as much coin as possible by then - so if you’re running a project that needs materials and have coin to spare message me and we can negotiate something. I’ll be focusing on resource acquisition that guarantees coin ahead of those that don’t.

1 Like

:musical_note: its the end of the world and you know it :musical_note:

5 Likes

and I feel fine

4 Likes

Best of luck, Omni :slight_smile:

The coin race

With Sly matching my initial post I’ve decided to up my game a bit:

Hopefully that settles me in as richest Oortian pre-release.

Request basket shutdown

Our request baskets will be shutting down until release. Some specific ones may be reopening - I’ll do a post if that does happen. This is due to a sudden spike in the demand for coin :thinking:

2 Likes

I was never planning on competing with your coin race, but I applaud you for the speedy increase. Im not going to give you the satisfaction of knowing if this puts you higher or not that is why I only took a picture with slightly above 10 mil, just know that you are a valued merchant and there are others up there on top just as dedicated as you. If the title of supreme coin overlord is really what you want then you can make that call yourself. If we really cared about having the most coin we wouldn’t be giving stuff away at this point…

5 Likes

THE WINNER AND ALL-TIME INTERGALACTIC CHAMPION

MoarCoin

ME

6 Likes

that’s a nice Photoshop :rofl:

3 Likes

That looks like a bug. The spacing betweeen the icon and the numbers is messed up. You should report it :smirk:

4 Likes

Now buying

All your *rock @ 1c each

Thats rock. :yum:
Do you also need stone?

2 Likes

I’m selling refined stone at that price :rofl:

1 Like

Remember. The man wants his coin.

2 Likes

I meant rock, sorry.

But i also have stones in abundance. :smile: