Oort Waves

meet me and Ill get you some locations. or meet Okkelinor and he I think has warp augments.

The fourth episode of New Worlds series is ready - 3 more worlds with music in form of the ever present Track01. :wink: .

3 Likes

long time no post…
with the new update coming and new skill system this one was due:

and the new doors!!

4 Likes

Here is something that I’ve been brewing for last 2 months or so - it changed the title and content many times, but here it is. How I see Boundless.

Thanks to @ctrl-64, @Jiivita, @philelliott and @GreyArt247 for acting in it. Oscars await!

16 Likes

Love it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally finished second part of Centraforge Tutorial. :sunglasses:

Here is the first part as a reminder, explaining stats used in forging and all types of ingredients:

Second part going through final brewing now. Should be 30-45 minutes or so before its ready to upload here.

3 Likes

Voila lads!
@GreyArt247, @Oggieogham and others, you can now take a look and see if there is anything you can do differently, at least if it comes to basics.
I will be making part 3 over weekend to show how to gain some control over process, and then in part 4 the risky forging (defects/quirks and how to handle them).
I thought there would be 2 parts but now I realized the 2nd part showing all planned sessions would have like 45 minutes :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Thanks Boundmore :grinning: …hopefully I’ll get a chance this weekend to have a look and see what I can create in the forge.

1 Like

man crafting is a bonus game for me i know nothing lolz this game keep me busy for years :smile:

2 Likes

Third part of Forge Tutorial. This time showing how to help your luck with trait gums, increasing your chance to get type of boons you prefer.

4 Likes

I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW he was a dev in disguise @boundmore :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

thats an epic trailer and sould be front page on steam

1 Like

Gave me the chills. Good job!

1 Like

@ctrl-64 that storage room gets me every time! I pay you pre wipe, you recreate in my house post wipe, deal?

1 Like

it’s mint isn’t it? (the storage built by @ctrl-64) :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah it’s crazy. I had a private tour way back. I was equally impressed seeing it again now :slight_smile:

Btw pro tip. You should pm Morgan Freeman and have him read the subtitles!

2 Likes

thx guys! heh, yeah it was a little excessive. Adequate storage for a guild though, which is kinda what I had in mind after I had the idea of merging the Dragonstone style with Cuttletrunks and of course my discovery of the formation of the Cuttlepunks :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The last part of Centraforge Tutorial. Using imperfect compounds, risking defects and minimizing the risk by using some protective ingredients.

1 Like

Nice tutorials.

I started to play with the forge after i see your tutorials.
In the beginning i was complete confused, but now it start to become fun. :slight_smile:

Only 1 question, what are quirks?
Are they bad to, if so why have 2 different defects?

1 Like

Quirks are more like limitations of boons, instead of penalties to stats.
Think about them as TRIGGERS that have to happen for boons to work. For example - one of the quirks require your character to have full health in order for boons to work. If you lose health the boons stop working and your tool has basic stats. You heal up to max health and boons work again.

1 Like

Ok, thanks.
It would be nice to have all boon, quirk and defect in the knowledge.

1 Like