Oortmas is Coming!

I’ll need to set myself some alarms for hunts I guess… I really want to gather a decent amount of red candy canes for sprinkles this year :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Any chance we get to see you or @monty1participate in the event ?

1 Like

All your red candy canes are belong to us…me…

2 Likes

Dragonslair on Maryx as well.

2 Likes

I have red and green canes for sale in my shop. Not many though…

1 Like

Whatever I’m an adult :rofl: omg the bar…

1 Like

I hope they tweaked the cost of twinkles… I remember it was crazy high Last year.

1 Like

I’m guessing nothing has changed yet
… just a copy of the Event from the previous year

Is a pity because those twinkle blocks are really nice :+1:

1 Like

Yea. I hope they do add somekind of universal holiday currency Or so… Maybe adding seasonal items In ex change To buy via cubits even. I think @Goblinounours suggested something like this year Or so ago.

2 Likes

Build credit: TNT Peoples

6 Likes

It was actually a group effort by TNT.

2 Likes

@Tiggs I’m seeing this image in the Steam news feed.

The image should be an Oortmas image not a gleambow racing image correct?

2 Likes

oooooooooooo porque no los dos?

I’m waiting on Steam to accept the right images

4 Likes

Yooo good to see your name again! Happy to see familiar faces :grin::star_struck:

1 Like

I’m just interested in knowing when the connection issues will be fixed, if ever. Always tells me the game is Unplayable. Surely this should be a priority.

Saying that, I do appreciate that the game is still alive and kicking and I hope to play again soon.

1 Like

What type of connection issues? Is it loading different worlds? I’ve personally not experienced any issues at all since coming back a couple of days ago.

I heard a rumour that :santa: Santa is bringing coin presents to every oortian in game…. For :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Reach out to support and they can try to help you with this.