Oortmas is here!

Enjoy the Winter Event everyone!

I’m heading in to hunt down some Snowball Meteorites, see you in there!

Also, we’d just like to give a massive thank you to our sanctum designer for this event, the wonderful @Mittekemuis!

Be sure to share all your best screenshots and videos with us - Merry Oortmas everyone!

41 Likes

yay, Merry Oortmas!
snowball fight is on!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas :smiley:

im just roaming around Dzassak :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was just playing and it surprised me with the new sanctum, sneaky! Verry nice build, and so cool that it is designed by players, i did not know that.

3 Likes

Merry Oortmas!

13 Likes

Damn, the new Sanctum looks lovely!

Kinda makes me wonder if we could get a new ‘normal’ Sanctum, bigger, with more rooms to visit. When we’re off holiday, it’s gonna look super ‘bleh’ in comparison. ^^

Also…

Now all I need is a metal helmet with fur trims and I’m set.

6 Likes

Merry Oortmas!
Can’t wait to log in the @Mittekemuis sanctum

2 Likes

Merry Oortmas everybody, and thanks devs! :smiley:

I’ll definitely be out wandering and screenshotting all the cool stuff I know everyone will be doing - there is so much already, can’t wait to see it with the lights and new Oortys and all!

4 Likes

Although… uuuuuh…

Snow is going through 3 levels of glass panes.
That’s gonna be SUPER annoying.
And the first person who tells me “just press the B key to go in Builder mode”, I will make them eat a full stack of lava.

12 Likes

That’s rough… good news is you can plug in a conTROLLer and hit down on the dpad😜

4 Likes

nice update with the Sanctum Edit love it!!! <3

2 Likes

uh… i dont want to complain but… meteors where?

Just do it. :stuck_out_tongue: Now, where’s my stack of lava… :confused:

1 Like

U mean up on the dpad I think?

2 Likes

Should be on Tier 1 and 2 worlds?

1 Like

Happy Oortmas, everyone!

13 Likes

Looking swarve! :snowman_with_snow:

@Stretchious now your character looks just like you do! :joy:

3 Likes

I just need a spitter scraf IRL now lol!

3 Likes

Too late, I already bought out the entire stock and set fire to them.

6 Likes

The Sanctum is absolutely incredible!! :heart_eyes: Such amazing work @Mittekemuis - highest praise there, I said similar before, but the feeling I’m getting from Boundless is far better than anything I’ve experienced in some time! Amazing job!! So much talent here in our community! :slight_smile:

I’ll hide these Sanctum shots so people here who haven’t seen it yet won’t be spoiled. I’m going to Tweet them though! :wink:

Summary

6 Likes