Oortstone Seam

How…??? Where…??? What…???

3 Likes

Some things can be picked from the request basket listing that aren’t actually in game I think.

1 Like

That’s the knife that will murder oort hunts.

2 Likes

I wish we could mine for oort somewhere lol

It’s usually on the Exo planet resource list too, it doesn’t actually spawn (yet :wink: )

2 Likes

Most planets will show oort stone on resource tab. It’s the dormant meteors.

1 Like

can of worms being opened

3 Likes

Oort Stones are in Game already but it has a 0.000001% on a T7 Exo

1 Like

For the Exos that have oort stone on the resource list, it doesn’t show up on the atlas :woman_shrugging:

I just figured it’s not allowed yet or it didn’t spawn - like how sometimes gleam or certain plants don’t.

I don’t think one or two pieces would be worth the hammers to get to it…we’d get way more oort from dormant meteors

1 Like

Remember before farming came out it had 1 Single block on the planet its like that lol

2 Likes

I really don’t think so. Oort might be the reason a fair few people hunt, but it isn’t the only reason to. on top of that if there was reliable lucent gems (numbers similar to oort numbers) from hunting on level 7 planets I would be hunting on those hands down. The reason is mining is a pain, and the resources are limited with it. Hunting might take longer, but has unlimited supply of oort stone. Also hunting is about cooperation not competition which is why it trumps mining as a supply of oortstone, one block will only drop for one person after all.

2 Likes

I wonder how many hammers we’d run through if they put “pants” .00001% on an exo :rofl:

6 Likes

You can mine this on creative :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cardass, there is one on cardass…and I will one day find you.

6 Likes

I was just gonna post the same thing!!
How they got the block is really xool

1 Like

I hope Oort won’t be a block to farms. :scream:

Hunting is an nice part of Boundless. Only in this way should Oort be available.

It would be cooler if you could make the block in the machine. Then you get to choose your block and color. That would be better. :relieved:

2 Likes

Hunts won t die even If oort is mineable in huge numbers ,because the hunt ist Not only the oort ITS also meat Bones creature trophys and many more WE need for forgeing and fresh Essence s . Thats my opinion and so everyone can choose whats netter for him self hunting or mining . I would prefer to have both oportunitys .

2 Likes

@james this could make for a brutal april fool’s joke. A t7 exo spawns with 20% oort stone on the resource tab. But none actually spawn on the planet.

1 Like

Haha, that would be cool, but you revealed it, so everyone count with it :wink:

I guess the seams will be implemented with T8 … at leat i hope so.

3 Likes