Opening! Hamburg Mall

Opening!!!

We open our “Hamburg Mall” on the planet Arie in the city Hamburg.

We have some Shops, wich sell forged Weapons and tools, Marble such as coloured Glass panele, Gleamsigns and Gleamdecoration in many Colours.

We want to expand the Mall so that somebody who want to, can build an own shop in our mall.

accessible via: TNT, Ultima, Hunt Hive, Phoenix Rising, Rivertown, Nova Golda, Alutech…

by asking, wishes or suggestions please apply : SwissHugo Oder Jaeggie

20191001234903_1|690x388

10 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous build, I had wandered over there not too long back and was just so impressed! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I thank you

2 Likes

I am bumping this HARD after wandering upon your mall this weekend.

I came to the forums to get more information and was shocked to see this post with only one comment. I have seen a lot of builds and this mall is one of the most impressive structures I have ever come across. I cannot say enough about this place!

Why is it not a bustling busy mall!? I do not know @SwissHugo so this shameless plug is simply due to how impressed I am by this build. I don’t build shops but now I want to open a store here. I would encourage everyone to go take a look at this mall, it’s fantastic!

4 Likes

Havent checked it cause i actually lost this thread :stuck_out_tongue: thx for bumping

2 Likes

I checked it out. It looks awesome. And I know a few people that grabbed spots. But i personally can’t stock any more stores. Hope the place works out though. :+1::+1::beers:

3 Likes

It is really awesome. :smiley: You know, though I’m spread thin right now because I’ve set up a few shops, if you want to claim one and give me permissions (and my PC one too when we meet up there and can friend each other :wink: ), I’d be happy to set the store up (I’ll try not to use TOO much pink :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ) and do what I can on the stock? Just food for thought! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s very generous of you Paka. :star_struck: You build gorgeous shops. I would be honored. Let’s build it together so that I can spray paint all of your pink to something gross like army green.:nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Thanks, sounds like a plan!! :smile:

1 Like

So off topic. Welcome back. If you need help with anything just holler.

On topic it is a nice place. Only reason I haven’t inquired about setting up shop is because I have a hard enough time keeping one stocked :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think this should be the Post to be Bumped. Unless they are not the same thing…

But the mall i ran through yesterday did not match the screenshots from this post.

1 Like

Good call. How do you run this computer thing?

2 Likes