Opening Portals in Sanctum work 50% of the time

I attempted to open a few portals on Houches I and sometimes it would hang on the blue loading bar. Never turning Orange.

3 Likes

Having the same issue. Going back to origin planet, re-enter sanctum and retry works. Very mysterious, but I can confirm the issue.

2 Likes

i have this often coming from sovereign to homeworlds.

@vibe-x you can also go back down the stairs (starting point) to reset the portals

6 Likes

Indeed, done this before too, forgot about it :smiley: Good to share for others as well.

2 Likes

Opening the portal in the sanctum literally only works every other time for me. When it won’t load, I just run back to the door in the back of the sanctum and come back and try again. Boom, it opens.

4 Likes

This has been a multiple-times-a-day occurrence for me for months.

4 Likes

Portals not opening still occuring

Hi all,

Are you able to submit some logs when this happens, please? We can try and reproduce the error with the information there

2 Likes

fyi this has been reported a number of times and personally have submitted logs in the past for this issue.
I still encounter this issue pretty much daily :+1: but I guess I just have become accustomed to it :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

We’re trying to re-look into the causation so if it does happen again, please report it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Email with compressed log file sent to support@turbulenz.com. Hope it helps and ty for looking into this!

5 Likes

Perfect! Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes