Our shop <3 Closing ❤

Hello Friends!

Some of you have already found our little in game home, nestled in Kensday’s Homestead. For those that haven’t, we have a convenient portal located in Moebius Plaza - Thurka.

While we are currently not able to buy on such a large scale as some of the other more established shops, we do strive to offer the very best in raw mats, tools, weapons, and crafting machines of all types! Gem items are on the way and should be in stock within the next few days. (Hurray weekend play time!!!) Feel free to check out the pictures below or stop by to see us in game. A brief price list will follow the images to save you on an unneeded trip.

(All prices are before tax rates. Prices tend not to change once set and follow some but not all of our regular wholesalers prices. If anything, some prices might become cheaper over time as the economy becomes even more established with new players.)

Tools and Weapons:
Copper: 35c
Iron: 45c
Silver and Gold: 1000c

Ore:
Copper and Iron:10c
Silver and Gold: 75c

Bars:
Copper and Iron: 25c
Silver and Gold: (Out of stock. Refilled after our next coal run.)

Coal:
Soft: 15c
Med.: 45c
SCC:150c
MCC: 350c

ALL Crafting machines: 25c per block x4 = 100c
(Someone cleared us out of all of our Refineries and Mixers. Mass crafts cooking now. Restocked tomorrow at the latest.)

Cooked Meat: 15c
Healing Brews: 25c (Out of Stock, Will be refilled in about 30 mins.)

ALL Storage: 65c

Plus a bit more. Still some room left in the shop for gem items and anything else people request. We are able and willing to farm just about anything for anyone so long as the price fair and we get to pick the music. :smile:

Thanks for checking us out!

Cheers,
Eld and <3 Wife of Eld <3

21 Likes

And just like that we are out of:
Soft Coal
Med. Coal
Food and Brews. (Even more cooking.)
(Machines are still crafting, I’ll put them up tomorrow.)

8 Likes

looking goodz :smile:

1 Like

Nice shop, fair prices, go check it out

1 Like

Well, someone(s) came in and just about cleaned us out last night. Guess it was time to put that forum post up after all. Thanks for the 150k! lol.

Already have another batch of EVERYTHING being made. Should be completely restocked by this afternoon and have even more by the start of the weekend. Prices won’t be changing. Shop will be expanding though now that we have a bit more coin to back buy baskets. Expect that by the end of the weekend along with an even larger selection of rock, and other building materials. Thanks for the love friends!

Cheers,
The Eld Family <3

8 Likes

Hello Friends!

We have managed to re-stock most of what was cleared out over night EXCEPT for coal. That you are going to have to wait on for at least another day. (Blame the big shops with deep pockets. :joy:)

There are a few additions to the shop with a couple of price changes to reflect a more “Fair Market Value” and to hopefully prevent us from being completely wiped out overnight again. Gem stuff is still “Work In Progress”. We are looking to put out everything all at once instead of having people make multiple trips to get what they want. For the foreseeable future, Titanium items won’t be for sell. Blocks are also currently not listed while we move some stuff around the shop. We will get these back up shortly.

Changes:

Last nights selling spree is paying to have a new floor installed. HORRAAAAYYY for Coal! Please forgive our re-construction.

Price Changes:

Refiners and Mixers @ 50c per block. (Was 25c. I’ll lower this again in a few days or sell @ 25c to anyone who just needs a few.)

We’ve lowered the price of most items that require glue across the board.
Glue: 25c
All Storage: 60c
Signs: 75c (Was: too much!)

Fossil: 5c
F Extract: 5c
Cloth: 5c
T1 Tech: On sale 10c! (Limited supply)

Price Increases:
Because reasons, Brews are now @ 30c each (Up from 25c).

Once again, Thanks for checking us out! Feel free to let us know if there is anything missing that you might enjoy seeing, or don’t want to farm. :joy: And remember: Prices listed are BEFORE Tax rates.

Enjoy,
-Eld & Lietty <3

7 Likes

Due to a build restriction that we are unable to work around and the amount of space that has become required for our ability to expand our business to the size we wish, our shop has moved to a new location. A temporary portal has been set up in the old shop and will lead you directly to the front steps of our new and improved location. We apologize for the additional portal hopping. Already we have begun working to quickly secure new means of connecting back to multiple established hubs to ease your travel to and from our new location in the future.

During this time we will continue to provide the same amount of goods plus a few extras that you have already come to expect from us, and yes, still at the same great prices. However, there will be a limited stock on certain items during this transition as we are working to restock every stand. This should take no more then a day or two at most, and we will back with an even larger inventory then before.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support of our business, we look forward to seeing you all again next year. :grin:

Love,
Eld and Lietty :heart:

8 Likes

Hello Friends!

Our move is complete and our shop is once again fully open for your shopping needs. You will find us nestled in our new town: Serenity Valley.

We have also established two new permanent portals. The first in Dragon’s Watch just next to The Fire Caverns Hub, and the second in Therka Market/Moebius Plaza near the other established shop portals.

All of our normal inventory is restocked with the addition of:

(Pre-tax)
Gem Weapons/Tools @ 4750c

Chisels:

• Stone: 5c
  • Copper: 30c
  • Iron: 40c
  • Silver: 850c
  • Gold: 850c

Basic Blocks:

• 1-2c each

With much more on the way!

Feel free to drop in and browse, place a wholesale order, or just say hello. :grin:

Enjoy,
-Eld and Lietty :heart:

6 Likes

Hello Friends!

With the next Community Hunt almost upon us, we are currently running a sale on the following items:

All Gem Slings: 4500c
All Gem Grapples: 4500c
Healing Brews: 35c
Cooked Meat: 15c

Along with these great deals we have added new inventory and lowered prices across the board on most items.

Copper Ore: 6c
Copper Bar: 21c
Iron Ore: 8c
Iron Bar: 23c

Silver and Gold tools: 950c
NEW! Titanium tools: 1250c

All Ore made chisels are now available, at great prices.

All Storage now: 55c

All non-compacted coal has been and will continue to be restocked now that we are caught up from the move.
All Compacted Coal is being slowly restocked.

Soft Coal: 15c
Med. Coal: 45c
Hard Coal: 150c

SCC: 125c
MCC: 345c
HCC: Out of Stock.

Currently we are not buying any new inventory outside of our current trade agreements. Once these are fulfilled, we will again restock request baskets for your coin earning needs.

Something missing from our shop? Don’t quite see that one item you are looking for? No worries, just drop us a line here, or yell. I’m probably just next door stuffing things into crafting machines. :joy:

Thanks again,
-Lietty and Eld.

6 Likes

hey @Eldwen can i put an order for 2000 red refined igneous blocks the type aquatopia is made off from vulpto i think i pay good
but dont go to crazy on price :smile:
or maybe some stuff you looking for like glue bones …let me know if this is possible then i can stop searching for them i need them pretty soon
for big new part off aquatopias main streets
grtz moebius

if you can fix it i buy the yellow gleam ya got to :slight_smile:

oh and sidequest 300pink ice i pay 1000c for that if ya have extra time

but need most off all the refined stones

2 Likes

ice is allready taken care off :slight_smile:

@the-moebius For you bud, I can do the whole order of:
2000 Refined Igneous Rock @ 4c each = 8,000c wholesale no tax.
-10% for reasons = 800.
Total = 7,200c

The yellow gleam we have is yours anyways from when I redid the steps in Therka Market. If you need more past that, give me a number needed for more and I can give you an estimate.

If these prices are acceptable let me know here, or PM me. We can work something out if not.

Cheers,
-Eld

3 Likes

ok for the red refined im good with the prices
for the yellow i let you know what i need when designing and decorating starts
thanks bud

make sure you make the right ones :smile:
check out aquas walls to be sure

1 Like

lol, I know what blocks you build with bud. I’ll have the order done in a few hours.

1 Like

nice ill be on most off the day just have to do some small erands soon then ill dont leave my coach and tv :smile:

@the-moebius Your block order is ready for pickup.

1 Like

Just you watch. Wal-Mart is going to buy the game and hire workers to build, restock, and manage a Wal-Mart store in game. Everyone is going to run out of business, and they’re going to buy out the competition. Monopolies aren’t illegal in video games :joy:

1 Like

They can try. :grin:

1 Like

i sell them a crappy building on bad location no worrys

3 Likes