Our shop <3 Closing ❤

Hello Friends!

Due to the overwhelming support from YOU and love you have shown our shop, we are happy to announce that the current sale will instead become our new standard shop price for Gem Quality Slingbows and Grapples. With the ongoing Hunts provided to the community we feel that our price change will best serve the community as a whole in our own way. Along with this price change, all other hunting items of other materials will also be reduced across the board. Thank you again for your continued support of us, it is greatly appreciated.

:heart:
Eld & Lietty

5 Likes

Hello Friends!

We have added more wonderful technological advancements to our humble market area place:

Torches and other lighting sources for your getting rid of darkness needs!

Gem Torches: 75c
Lanterns: 25c
Gleam: 5-85c

Enjoy,
-Eld and Lietty

6 Likes

Hello Friends!

I won’t draw this out. The simple truth of the matter is, a lot of items in this game are really overpriced. We aim to misbehave.

Silver and Gold Tools: 850c
Titanium Tools: 1200c (We can and will do better on this price soon.)
ALL GEM TOOLS: 4000c

Block selection expanded. Prices are subject to drop as demand increases.
Wood selection expanded. Ditto.

We are now buying gems. Currently the amount we are offering is a bit below current market value, but so to are our tools. To keep our shop prices this low, or hopefully drop them even lower, we are asking that you, the community, join us in allowing this shift to occur. Coin is great, as shop owners we understand the importance of earning enough to support your needs. However, in our humble opinion, the desire and ability for YOU to have fun, out weighs our need to overcharge on things that every player should be afforded the opportunity to enjoy. This isn’t a sale. This isn’t a coin grab. This is the new standard. We encourage other shops to join us as they see fit.

We can not begin to thank this community enough for it’s continued support of us, and our enjoyment of the game. Please accept this humble offering as our way of giving back.

With love,
Eld and Lietty :heart:

11 Likes

its not misbehavior - its a good and sensible thing to do:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Best shop I’ve ever seen!

1 Like

i love the choice of … glass :wink:

I love this post so much. I don’t buy much in the game because the prices seem so high in many places, but I found your shop and bought a bunch of glass, so thanks!

2 Likes

oi leave my glass alone! :’(

1 Like

I’m Commander Shepard and this is my favorite shop in Boundless!! Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. :wink::rofl:

1 Like

Hello Friends!

23 days ago: We announced to the community our intent to become shop owners.
22 days ago: We were bought out.
21 days ago: Fully restocked, bought out again.
20 days ago: Moved, installed portals.
18 days ago: Move complete. Restocked. First round of gem items offered.
15 days ago: First big sale.
13 days ago: Big sale became new prices.
11 days ago: Wonderful technological advancements!
Yesterday: We had coal.
Today:

Someone bought all the coal.

:heart:
-Eld & Lietty

13 Likes

Is there a reason your copper bows are 27 when your copper tools are 38? i guess its the demand? (I thought it was a mis-price for a moment)

We had a sale on hunting gear a while back. The only time I really look at the copper section is to refill the shovels once a week. lol.

I’m still confused about tax. Someone did try to explain to me and I think for a moment I got it. Then I worked, and of course forgot it. Do different people pay different prices based on some sort of skill? Sorry to ask, but so confused and if there are skill points I need to make those my next pick!

Skills > Equipment Crafting > Tax Reduction I and II.

Both skills combined are additive.
(10% + 15% = 25% reduced tax)

Base is 10% currently.
TR I reduces that to 9% or 0.09 during wizard math.
TR II reduces the 9% to 7.5% or 0.075.

A player with no tax reduction would pay 4,400c for a 4,000c purchase.
TR I would reduce the price to: 4,360c.
TR II reduces it to: 4,300c.

Hope this helps,
-Eld

4 Likes

This is perfect, thank you! Definitely the next skill I’m buying. I thought the tax was only applicable when you sold, not bought. Thank you very much.

It is applied to you any time you interact with a stand/basket.

Shops pay nothing in tax. This is unrealistic and unfair in my honest opinion.

Which is why we offer bulk sales tax free for most things. The current tax system is harshly unfair for new players who don’t fully understand it, and currently only serves to remove excess coin from the economy as the “tax” is going to no one. This system shouldn’t of been put in place until it was fully implemented to allow shop owners the choice to use it, or as we do, ignore it when ever possible.

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree. I’m not sure tax really applies to Boundless. It doesn’t feel the kind of game where it should.

1 Like

in the future tax will go to the person or guild that has more influence in the region.

2 Likes

COUGHthere is a tax reduction skill?COUGH :rofl:

Thanks for explaining that Eld! Being a new player, I was curious about it.

Hello Friends!

So, This happened:

GEM CHISELS!!!

Enjoy @ 3500c (Pre-Tax)

Cheers,
Eld & Lietty :grin:

9 Likes