Our shop <3 Closing ❤

Thank you. :+1:

2 Likes

Hello Friends!

Great news, you sold us a bunch of stuff! This is what we did with it:

Gem tool selection has been expanded. 36 Stands are set up and will be filled before the end of the week. That’s right, every gem tool. You asked, we will deliver.

Gem tools: 3750c each. (pre-tax)
Price reduced to help remove tax.

Gem Chisels remain @ 3500c. (for now)

Gem buy baskets have been moved closer to the front of the store. Currently they are fully stocked with about 550,000c total between all 6.

Gem buy price increased to account for tax. Gem buy @ 225c (pre-tax) This should come out to around 202.5c ish or just around 202c at the stand. This is a limited time offer. Starting next month we will be reducing the price at which we buy gems. And yes, the cost of gem tools as well.

All non-gem chisels reduced in price by either a little, or almost in half. Go nuts.

4000 Soft Coal available. This stand will be restocked daily with a set limit.

Silver, Gold & Titanium tools are seeing a price reduction as well.

Spark Cores will have a limited availability while I am conducting Oort-Science. :joy:

ENJOY,
-Eld, Lietty, & Brad

4 Likes

What do you value gems at currently?

• I don’t know.
  • 50c - 100c
  • 100c - 200c
  • 200c - 300c
  • 300c - 500c
  • More.

0 voters

What do you feel is a fair price for gem tools?

• I don’t know.
  • 2500c
  • 3000c
  • 4000c
  • 5000c
  • I like to pay silly amounts of coin for my tools.

0 voters

Would you sell gems for as low as 50c if gem tools were priced for only 2500c?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you feel that Brad is a good name for a Space Goat?

• Yes.
  • Also Yes.

0 voters

8 Likes

Hello Friends!

Well, we did it. Every gem tool is now available in our shop. If it hadn’t of been for someone who greatly enjoyed our chisels, I’d of been able to say that we have managed to stock every tool in game currently into stands. Guess that bragging session will have to come at a latter time. lol.

Going to leave the polls open for a few days/weeks longer to allow people the chance to voice their thoughts. So far at least everyone can agree on one thing. I’m really good at naming things. :joy:

Enjoy!!!

Cheers,
-Eld & Lietty :heart:

2 Likes

Hello Friends!

Restocked:
Gem Buy Baskets (About 500k coin)
Gem Torches
Gleam Lanterns
Spark Cores
All Crafting Machines
All Chisels
All Tools (BOOM)

Changes:
Gem buy price increased from 225c to 325c before tax.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

2 Likes

your next mission is to have a full stock off every refined and decor block
keeping ya busy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iv a shop in Ice Top thats well on its way to having this, Its called “Block Party”

We have many more varieties available thats on display atm, just waiting on plinths to finish crafting lol

“edit”

Probably not the place to be posting that , sorry @Eldwen

1 Like

We have a good amount of these pre-made and available upon request for bulk orders. The shop will be undergoing another expansion/facelift shortly which will allow the room required to stock these as well. Expect new portal connections first, now that gem tools are caught up, and then the expansion shortly afterwords. If there is anything else not offered that people are in need of, just ask for a bulk order, or request it to be stocked and we will add it in during the rebuild.

Cheers,
-Eld

1 Like

Hello Friends!

What an amazing weekend! Thanks to your overwhelming support, we manged to stock enough gems to keep the gem tool stands full for weeks (if not months) to come.Speaking of keeping things stocked:

Restocked:
Soft Coal
CSCoal
All Tools (Minus Titanium Hammers - Crafting, Dash’s Shop has them in the mean time.)
Gem Torches
Gleam & Lanterns (Cream for now, Yellow and Blue shortly)
Glass
Storage
Signs
Copper & Iron Ore
Copper & Bars
Compacted & Refined Copper & Iron
Machined Copper (M-Iron Soon)
Healing Brews
Most Wood and Foliage

Increased buying amount/restocked buy baskets for:
Inky Leaf @ 4c
Fossils @ 4/30/45c
Coal @ 10/25/50c
Silver & Gold @ 35c
Titanium @ 125c
Enjoy!

Our new portal area is nearly complete. All previous connections remain, with a few new ones added. More connections to existing travel hubs to be added upon completion. We are not interested in replacing or expanding into creating hubs, merely establishing links to existing ones to help promote their use, and to ease your access to and from our location.

In the coming weeks we plan to maintain our current inventory, but somethings might become limited in availability. However, our prices will not be increasing due to a shortage of items. This will only be for a short duration while we are re-arranging the shop a bit and giving it a slight makeover. With there still being several shops that offer a good selection of deco blocks pre-made, we will not be adding these to our shop. A list of shops that offer what we do not will be compiled shortly.

Cheers,
-Eld and Lietty :heart:

4 Likes

Hello Friends!

Shop is restocked (5 mass crafts of titanium hammers crafting, stocked in about 2 1/2 hrs).

I’d really enjoy it if someone(s) could sell us a bunch of inky leaf. Making signs for you guys is quite enjoyable. The amount of plants I have to constantly pick to make them is not. Sell me your stuffs!!! pls.

Also titanium. :grin:

Looking to hire a full time tree cutter downer. Apply with Eld. No prior experience required. Tools included.

We currently have no pending bulk sale orders, so if you need something farmed, now is a good time to request it. (Lietty is home, storage boxes are getting filled.) :joy:

Have an empty portal? Why not connect to our hub!? It’s free. Looking for an established connection to Epsilo for anyone that has an interesting build there that they would like to show off.

Enjoy your weekend, buy our stuffs, have the funs.

Love,
Eld & Lietty :heart:

4 Likes

Titanium Hammers are finished and in the stand. Enjoy!

1 Like

The Hive (Epsilo’s capital) would love to connect to your hub! It’ll make it easier to buy out all your iro- err… sell you stuff. That’s what I meant to say. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Yay! This is a connection I’d love to see. I love The Hive (so different) and I may keep dying and therefore having to buy more Topaz bows from Eldwenn and Leitty’s shop.

4 Likes

Perfect. Works for us. Come by any time for a token and all your iron needs. :joy:

1 Like

You need some trees cut down Eld?

1 Like

All of 'em. Right to the sap hole. Every last one of 'em. Kapow!

I mean yes, yes I do.

Where ya needing the trees removed?

Any trunks from Solum will work perfectly bud.

So no specific type of wood Eld, just the tree and trunk?

Hello Friends!

No, we aren’t moving again. :joy: Don’t worry, this is just an expansion in preparation for the addition of new inventory for items currently in the game, and those that are to be added in the near future.

Most Shop Stands and Buy Baskets are refilled. Yes, Gem too.
Buying gems @ 200c
About 520,000c available.

All Gem Tools: 3,250c Pre-Tax!

If you don’t see it in the stand, it’s being crafted! If we don’t have it stocked by the end of the week, ask!

Please excuse our mess while we finish construction on the shop. We expect this to be completed in the next few days at most. Enjoy!

Cheers,