Our shop <3 Closing ❤

Was worried when I came to buy tools and most of the stands were empty or gone. Glad to hear you are still in buisness. I really appreciate your shop.

1 Like

We aren’t going anywhere until the launch of 1.0. At that time we will be taking a short 2-3 week break to explore, build, stockpile, and just enjoy the game. We will then either re-build Serenity Valley and our shop, or settle in a secluded forest somewhere and build a shop in a major city that has room for our shenanigans.

2 Likes

Hello Friends!

I’ve been trying to post that we are restocked on things for a few days now, but every time we think we finally have filled the stands, you guys just come along and buy up all the good stuff. :grin:

What we have restocked:
All the tools ever!
All Machines
Wood
Most non-deco blocks
Signs & Storage

What we are working on:
Glass!!!
Moar lights
Crafting mats

Limited:
Coal, Copper, and Iron are available in limited quantities each day for the next few days while we work to complete several ongoing work orders. If you are in need of any of these and miss out on what is in the stand, ask for a work order and we will get you added to the list. First come first serve. As always, work orders are wholesale no tax, and delivery is available at no charge to you.

Shop Construction is still on going as we have been focusing heavily on farming and crafting for a majority of the weekend. All of the prep work we did prior to the epic Chisel Town event was in vain as we underestimated how many of you would be relying on us for goods. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! :heart: :grin:

Thanks for another amazing weekend!!!

Love,
Eld & Lietty :heart:

6 Likes

Hello Friends!

Happy Valentines Day,
All Gem Tools: 2750C :heart:
Enjoy!

Love,
Eld & Lietty

3 Likes

Hello Friends!

Happy NOT Valentines Day,
All Gem Tools: 2500c :heart:
Enjoy!

Cheers,
-Eld and Lietty

2 Likes

I buy iron ore at the chisel town market :slight_smile: I try to restock the request basket every 6-12 hours

1 Like

Why would you put that on my shop post?

1 Like

cause you sell iron? Just helping you get money? I can remove if you want

1 Like

Hello Friends!

A few of you have messaged me or run into me in game and have wondered where we have been and why the shop is lacking in goods. You all deserve an answer, so here it is:

We aren’t having fun anymore.

Update cycles are too long, and when they do come out they are filled with bugs that are not fixed in anything resembling a reasonable amount of time or are incomplete.

The community, as amazing as it is, does not have the numbers to support multiple large shops, let alone the number of smaller shops that have opened in the last few weeks.

The rest of anything I could possibly say has already been said in multiple long winded posts by yours truly and others. This probably sums up most of what I could say:

It has been our greatest pleasure running our shop for as long as we have, as well as serving those of you that hired us for bulk order sales or just popped in to say hello and complement us on our build and or shop. Words will never be enough to thank some of you who we have come to call friend, and others who have given much of your time in helping to see us succeed.

Some of what remains will be set aside for a few of you that have gone above and beyond to help us, the rest will be given away at a fraction of the cost. I will also be establishing a few buy baskets with a decent amount of coin for items that we would be interested in should improvements to the game be made, and we ever return full time.

From the bottom of our hearts: Thank You.

Love,
-Eld, Lietty, and Brad the space goat :heart:

12 Likes

Eld! I m sorry to hear you and Lietty are not having fun anymore. I can understand your feelings and Kmow I have felt them myself through out the games I play. I wish you all the best and hope to see you all again later in time. If you do make it back and need anything at all, please let me know.

3 Likes

I’m really sad you’re both leaving. I loved popping by to say hi. I started making my own gem stuff but I continued to come by for things like titanium chisels, and gem axes. You did a great job stimulating the economy and driving down prices as was your intention so I’m sure I speak for many others when I say thank you for all you’ve done.

3 Likes

@wolvy68 & @ComplexRogue7

Thank you both for your kind words. You both have a few things waiting for you at our place. I’m there now if you have the time to stop in.

1 Like

Aww, thanks Eld. I’m about to login <3

All the best, hope to see you back in-game soon.

1 Like

@Eldwen and @Lietty, NOOOOO!! you cant leave! where will i get your beautiful silver tools that i love so much? and the gem chisels and the healing brews and the coal!! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::disappointed:

1 Like

Are you in game?

Edit: Let me know a good time to meet up. I have some things for you.

Awww… your shop was amazing! I certainly bought a lot of silver and titanium tools, plus you had the best selection of gem chisels and grapples. Sorry to hear you’re not having fun anymore, as obviously that has to be top priority! I wish you luck in wherever you end up, and hope you rejoin some day!

Awww :cry: I enjoyed all of your iron-err… witty comments… :wink:

1 Like

So long guys, hope to see you back soon tho! Keep on husltin’

Aww and i just settled in Serenity Valley, but i totally understand especially after playing on the test server.
I build 2 houses and 1,5 of them is in Serenity style ^.- (it was the first thing i saw in the game, and blindly build something with what i got).
Hopefully you come back soon and find something you really like in this game, maybe we can help each other out.
Id love to do something that isnt a shop, i am playing with the idea of making a mining city around a mountain (needs more people ^^) With portals going to every Gleam and gem recourse mine.
Love: Death, Lord Azrael and Sariel. (me, me and me)