Our shop <3 Closing ❤

I’ve noticed the new builds and have set aside time to finish sections of the road that were laid out. Sometime this week I should have that completed along with a few new additions here and there or at least the completion of a few projects that need attention (mainly the portal area and shop roof).

Lietty is still actively playing almost daily in the evenings, and I will be around randomly as well, though no where as I was before as my time is being split between the live and testing branches. Expect a full return shortly before or after the completion of the next update cycle, with the shop to reopen within a week or so after that depending on the final results of testing/content.

Cheers,
-Eld

5 Likes

Hi Eld, Wouw youre a fast responder :wink:
Good to hear you still play, and Lietty too, i really hope this does not mean the end of Serenity Valley.
I like this game, i hope the devs add individual ownerships, so we can (temporary) assign a storage to someone (and drop off a present).
The awesome thing is you can do/create things for people, however it is limited to the shops, but “Toll Locks” are coming. :smiley:
Annyway i think ill stick around :wink:

PS: To everyone i have ignored after meeting them, i was just playing and totally missed your names, sorry.

@Eldwen @Lietty may i borrow your village, just untill you want to play again.
I hate to see it disappear, i shall do my best to keep it vibrant and the portals open.
Oh i already claimed and are rebuilding the roads that already disappeared or were taken down.
I am in the UTC+1 timezone (in summertime its UTC+2) could we hook up?

1 Like

Building:
Feel free to do with the area I’ve already unclaimed as you wish. I never really intended to take up as much of an area around where you and Death had built, so enjoy using that entire area as you see fit. When I have more time I’m going to take down the rest of the road system and the Spark Core, so there will be a massive area of trees and other resources opened back up for your use.

Portals:
There is a sign up already with a shutdown date. Talk with Moebius if you are wanting our portal spot in Therka Market and have the portal jump points required to open it. The rest of the portals we are going to close and everything but our main building is going to be reclaimed. If anyone needs an extension on the portals, I can help them get their own set up to an already established hub.

Everything Else:
Most if not all of what we own is going to be given away, including coin. I have a few neat ideas for how I’m going to go about handing it out though. None of our builds will be handed out or loaned. If I built it, I keep it or will tear it down and give back the land. We tried this before and it didn’t work out how we envisioned it. Nothing personal, we just would like to leave on good terms so when or if we ever do come back, it isn’t with hard feelings.

Thanks for messaging me, I know I said I’d be around, but things have changed and so have our desires to continue playing as actively as before. If you need anything else, please feel free to PM me here, or find me on the Community Discord and I will make the time to reply or log in.

Cheers,
-Eld

2 Likes

Hello, me again :wink:

Could you if you want, cut off the claim at the end of the portal-lane.
The part thats not finished. Its about 4x4 squares of claim there.
So i can make a gift-shop at the end, with a walkthrough to the general roadsystem.
So people can buy portaltokens and Atlasses there.

As it is now i cannot connect my 2 buildings to the rest of Serenity.
I want to make a village (as it was, in theme) that looks like an actual village, with houses shops etc.
If you would i would love it, just walk around and unclaim unfinished parts of Serenity, so that i can claim them and reconnect everything.

T.H.A.N.K . Y.O.U!

I’d wrongly assumed it was the shop that paid tax and, not being a merchant, ignored these skills. D’oh. Thank you!