Out of Town

Not that I am important or needed, but I will be out of town for the week on vacation and most likely not in game.

If you need anything just let me know and I can jump online, otherwise … Stay Boundless!

17 Likes

have fun and send us a postcard!

1 Like

Stay safe! And remember, those creatures passing in front of you are called “hoomuns”, don’t zing them with your slingbow! They don’t drop anything worth mentioning!

2 Likes

I hope you have a good time while you’re there!

1 Like

I hope you have a lovely, restful vacation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, I can’t believe you said something like this about someone as awesome as this!

Enjoy your vacation. Unless you have kids with you on your vacation, then try to stay sane on your vacation. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Enjoy your vacation… Bring me back something nice!! :blush:

2 Likes

2 kids … I lost my sanity long ago.

3 Likes

Finally made it

11 Likes

whoa that looks Beautiful

1 Like

Breath slowly, meditate…I’ve just been out for a 15 days vacation and the need to chisel something was almost unbearable…feel better now :grin:

3 Likes

That in TN?

1 Like

@OldManWillow yes sir Pigeon Forge area

2 Likes

Looks really nice :+1: I’d like to borrow a few of those rain clouds for a week or two

3 Likes

Now, this pigeon forge…is it a place where pigeons are forged, or is there a little pigeon blacksmith that makes swords and axes for pigeons?

2 Likes

Post more pics later.

@cagian it’s actually a place where many pigeons commit forgery sorry for the confusion

4 Likes

Whiskey yay

7 Likes

Wait thats not the TNT Portal Hub :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Now THERE’S a vacation! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Have fun! :slight_smile: Even though I live so close actually haven’t been up there, though we really want to do Dollywood, especially the water park. The mountains here are a great place to be, regardless of what you decide to do though! :smiley:

1 Like