Outdated - Boundless Code of Conduct

Not sure what you’re referring to, but the one Obama meme I know is the “Not bad Obama face”. That’s not a political statement. If the pope, Jesus or the current POTUS memes in a way that’s not political/religious, I don’t see why it should be offensive to anyone. It’s not about a person.
To be clear, I wouldn’t have said anything if I hadn’t also seen several people changing their avatars to protest.
But now, I have absolutely nothing I want to say to Krasniy, neither do I have the desire to even attempt debating anything with him, so in the end, this is all left to Wonderstruck to decide.

1 Like

Neither of these avatars are offensive, so it’s a non-issue.

7 Likes

Thats like me saying because your French I dont have anything to say to you. See how this slippery slope works?

1 Like

“to you”
Also, doesn’t it bother you if a dozen people start using the “no politics” avatar?

You can’t compare being born in a country and/or being proud of it, and displaying your political opinion, I mean come on, how much clearer should things be here?

1 Like

They started doing that bc I made the statement “I don’t want to see any politics here”. I’ll own that, no problem. I still don’t find that any avatar, that I’ve seen so far, is offensive, according to the Boundless CoC.

Just because I don’t like something, doesn’t mean it breaks the CoC.

4 Likes

If this was jeopardy my answer to this avatar thing would be “ what is first world problem Alex”

6 Likes

Being in a country means you participate in the political process in the country you are in so NO its not different at all.

A matter of FACT if you dont participate you have no logical reason to complain.

Thats not an argument but I get how you feel with no logical rebuttal to turn to lol.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen anything in the CoC that prohibits politics, but I do see a bunch of disclaimers saying that WS has the discretion to deem anything “inappropriate”.

On a side note, this is the only CoC thread on a game forum I’ve ever seen that’s open to public responses. Most are locked and stickied at the top of a forum. Lol

I have nothing against @krasniy for the record, I just wish this were a politics free place and wish I didn’t know his politics

This is my current favorite avatar:

5 Likes

I propose we stop posting on this topic, it is devolving into the very thing it was trying to prevent. The Dev’s will make a ruling on the use of political avatars or they won’t and we’ll have to get back to playing the game, regardless.

1 Like

You sir just scored a Checkmate!

1 Like

Not outside of the US it won’t…

3 Likes

all other points in this thread aside, that IS a pretty dope unicorn :+1:

1 Like

It seems like YOU have issue with the Pride Flag.

google analytics: “Trump” :man_shrugging:

Cactopod btw is your avatar wearing a bikini top? Just wondering. If so I appreciate your pika’s modesty :wink:

2 Likes

Still no ads on Dutch television to vote for an US president tho no matter how many people search for that person…

1 Like

Nope you just want to stir up the pot and then when people actually come back on you, you are incapable of defending your positions in public.

Here is my thought for you… if I saw your avatar and did not like it I would just keep my mouth shut and mind my own business… why? Because I grew up understanding you in the USA anyways are free to like or have an opinion I do not agree with … and THAT IS PERFECTLY OK. A valuable lesson perhaps worth your time to seek out.

As a mimikyu avatar, I’m extremely torn between happily being called a pika and being offended at being called a pika. Well played lol

It’s not a bikini btw. 2 pairs of sunglasses. :joy:

2 Likes