Outdated - Boundless Code of Conduct

That artist is pretty awesome. There’s a few more trump ones in there. Lol.

1 Like

LOL you know there are problems with humanity when this thing gets as many likes as the puppy in 0.5 seconds lol

3 Likes

It’s art!!! Lol. And we’ve all seen some puppies. But this. This is original!

3 Likes

Bahahaha. Someone got offended. And flagged it. Sorry people. Just trying to bring some joy to this thread.

3 Likes

Sometimes a flag is imminent but worth it. This is one lmaooo

4 Likes

Record speed flagging :joy: Not unexpected but hilarious.

3 Likes

lol that is gross :frowning: nightmarish! :wink:

1 Like

That wasn’t even the gross one. Hahaha

1 Like

“Personally I enjoy art and humor whether dark or light. I think the more we erase these lines and realize at the end of the day no matter who you support or not were all just ppl and we all have good qualities. lets focus on those and lifting up the positive instead of looking for things to be offended by” Conkuur, puts soapbox away gets back to gaming!

3 Likes

I’m an artist. So I love all things art. The artist that created that does a lot of political stuff. All creepy and weird like that. I also don’t mind any of the political avatars or the no politics ones.
I just like having a good laugh. And I’m sure people everywhere are the same whatever your views are. Happiness and humour is universal. :earth_americas: :v:

4 Likes

I personally am on the fence. There is no discussion about politics on these forums most of the time because people are not talking about it. This discussion on an “icon” is really the extent I have seen.

If we are going to restrict politics icons then maybe we need to restrict religion too. That means the Christian Cross and other graveyards and Trumpville and any other political/religion named cities need to be removed. It is a fine line where we allow and don’t allow once we start policing these things. I think people should be able to showcase their views as long as there is tolerance and civility on both sides.

I don’t think it is smart to stop a person showcasing their political/religion opinion on their personal profile. As long as they are staying focused on the content of the forum, an icon isn’t an issue. I don’t think it maybe is a smart decision to do it, but people should be have the tolerance to allow others to show an icon.

5 Likes

That’s pretty cool. Is that on Instagram? I like checking out peoples art.

1 Like

are you sure?

1 Like

Am I sure I’m an artist. Yes
Do I love all art. Maybe not ALL art. But most.

4 Likes

Haha, I don’t want to embarrass him here, but @georgegroeg is a VERY VERY talented artist!! :+1::grinning:

4 Likes

Hey guys, this thread is drifting off topic.

2 Likes

in my eyes its a lose-lose to it would also be insanely bad to start blocking it cuz then if what you had blacked out comes here and the devs censored that it would be the end of boundless looking at bliz’s CoC they seem to be fine with it

cuz i think they know the playerside headaches are way more manageable then any political or PR fallout from censoring the playerbase

@majorvex. @Wablamo. It would be nice if we started a new thread: Puppies vs kitties.
Go kitties!

7 Likes
6 Likes

Why start a thread to determine that Kittens are better? We already know this.

On topic: I think the only reason that things like politics and religion aren’t specifically mentioned in the CoC is because they had hoped people would have more common sense than to go there.

4 Likes