Pet's Corner

So guys - i have two awesome crested geckos and was wondering if anyone would like to show off their also awesome babies?

Why? well why not?

Here is one of mine (Xilas) - Cha hates any kind of attention (was a rescue) and so does not pose well

11 Likes

looks like cool gaming company

2 Likes

yeh but being crepuscular not at this current time - she only woke up for food :stuck_out_tongue:

everyone can take part if they wish - yeh im an animal nut :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

sounds like a perfect description for you :joy:

1 Like

yeh but not really since crepuscular mean dawn till dusk im more of an 18 - 20 hour day kinda guy :wink:

Sorry dawn AND dusk

1 Like

guess where’s the head?

6 Likes

bichons are awesome (if it is one) so cute though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

its half ■■■■-poo half something :grin:

bichon-poodle or shitzu-poodle then :stuck_out_tongue: i cant read the *** lol

shih - tzu it is lol; mixed with something like king charle’s or sth

1 Like

A bump since I can’t help but spam pics of my kitties whenever possible. :wink: I love all animals (well, except stuff like big spiders and roaches!) but am basically a Cat Lady. Just love their personalities, so unique and quirky, and I think they are a lot more intelligent than they get credit for. We have three, though one is a mainly outdoors cat that kind of came with the house and took to us. Several of these are in my gaming cave and chair, which they just love…

7 Likes

can’t help myself…

6 Likes

Aww, haha, ok, that’s funny, but still… even ugly cats are cute! :wink:

3 Likes

his name is Wilfred Warrior

2 Likes

So adorbs. :blush:
Please tell me you tickled every exposed tummy immediately following those pictures!
It’s a must!

( Wish I hadn’t cleared my phone recently and I’m too lazy to check the external hard drive. Will check what it does have tomorrow since its currently dead)

2 Likes

Thanks, and of course! :wink: Well, sometimes they don’t like belly rubs haha… CHOMP! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No pet’s anymore though there’s a bird that’s been trying to mine into the Windows of my house, hopping from side to side and knocking on the glass over and over as if in block squares. Happened since I started playing.
He’s pretty set on getting through, its glass though.

3 Likes

Is Christmas Over Already???

Nap time

A few from when they were mere pups. .

10 Likes

Muffinz! He loves boxes, so any order I get I throw a blanket in for him to hang out in.

Yay!!

9 Likes

Here’s my lil’ gurl, Vivi (short for Vivianne :

She’s about 17 months old, now.
I got her when she was a lil’ baby. :3

On the above picture, she was in her basket, and she climbed to see what I was doing on the computer, but quickly felt asleep while still having her head above the edge. :joy:

Now she’s all grown up, but she still always try to steal my desserts.

6 Likes