Outfits Exp & Targeting! Release 198 Overview | Jiivita's Corner

Showing off all the awesome stuff release 191 has the offer!

12 Likes

I seriously can’t wait for this to go live! Nice video, thanks for going over everything :slight_smile:

1 Like

these mega expensive advanced power coils will hurt lol

1 Like

Putting roads on different beacons should also solve the bridging problem without the need of backing off!
(At the cost of more beacon fuel of course.)

Thank you for the vid! Most appreciated as always.

1 Like

The (Mighty, I think) Wildstock give a little animated rear after you fire at them and before their charge!

1 Like

The other half of Tom’s Questions, concerning what are as well as the benefits of settlements and who gets the taxes =)

Tax info is based off this ancient post lol (most recent Dev Post on the subject that I could find)
this is actually rather interesting, especially the Dev replies below the OP

Edit, I almost forgot to say, there’s a disruption to my YouTube endeavors coming up…

Warning: sad stuff

i don’t talk about my personal life much but i’m a Private Duty Nurse and i’ve been caring for my father for the past year, following his diagnosis with Glioblastoma, an aggressive form of brain cancer. Things where looking promising for quite sometime, however he is sadly on end-of-life care now.

Generally I’m good a juggling everything but this one will be a bit difficult understandably… i have a small buffer of content built up, so who knows, maybe it will be enough.

Anyway, i didn’t wan to disappear abruptly with no explanation or warning, so yeah .

10 Likes

I love ur videos Jiivita!!!

2 Likes

Awesome! thanks ^^

1 Like

That sucks man, sorry to hear that. Do what you gotta do and hang in there. Any absence will be missed with a patient anticipation of a healthy return.:grin:

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about your father.
I hope you stay positive and find strength throughout the difficult time. Let the challenges you face become opportunities for you and not obstacles.

3 Likes

Might be the last one for a bit

if you missed some of the let’s plays…

6 Likes

That’s alright :slight_smile: Great video, I had no idea you could see exactly who was on the server.

How’s it going everyone!

I’m more or less back to making videos! it will take a bit to get back up to full steam and there may be a few minor interruptions to come, but should only be something like 2 videos for the week instead of 3 :thinking:

Today i have double whammy with the Centraforge introduction as well as a request from @the-moebius for showing off the expansions to Aquatopia ^^

Enjoy ^^

18 Likes

Omigosh sweet!!! Great to have you back, i can’t wait to test this stuff!

1 Like

That’s going to be interesting… I just need to get like 400ish more Tech Components and I’ll have enough stuff Techs to craft up advanced power coils for all the machines for 1 mass craft of power coils.

When I saw the Iron Tool do a 3x3 pattern I got excited. I am curious to see how good bombs are going to be after this when they have max AOE damage on blocks.

2 Likes

Showing off the rest of the awesome stuff in 193 ^^

12 Likes

Got some cool stuff for you all today :grin:

not much point talking about it… just watch =P

also… here is last Friday’s video that i forgot to post (thank you YouTube for not letting me schedule video releases ><)

Edit:
Pft… also helps to paste the share link b4 posting O.o

28 Likes

As an editor and someone working in the film business, not a bad trailer dude! Awesome job!

3 Likes

Unofficial Trailer Well done Jivita :+1:

3 Likes

I have to agree. Very well done indeed man

1 Like