Overhaul characters

Pls the current character model is horrible not just for me for everyone i know the current character model is the ugliest thing ever made pls add races, personalization and more i have friends that refuse to play boundless just because the characters are ugly as hell

6 Likes

That’s a matter of opinion. I mean yes it would be nice to customize them more. But I personally like the way they look. I don’t agree with them being ugly. But I will still advocate for more customization options in the characters and clothing/skins/mask

11 Likes

Same. It’s sad. :weary:

3 Likes

When the game was released alot of content was seemingly removed. Cat people, belts, armor ect.

I thought that’s because the cats weren’t made to support all the cosmetic stuff, bodypaints and masks.

I expect characters to look waaaay better once we have clothing and armor ( Art: Wearables Exploration ). I think the update they made to allow us to wear 3 helmets at the same time will be expanded to said clothing/armors to allow us to make our own styles of sets.

I want to make a 300lb Character. I mean my crafter never leaves the dome just eats yams all day! Weight adjustment bar!

Also Bob looks like this in my mind. With his pet wildstock!

5 Likes

Bring back the big block of cheese!

3 Likes

Hail Lester! :lester: never forget!

1 Like