Tier : T6 - Fierce
Atmosphere : Lvl 5 Volatile (4 levels)
Size : 3km (32 Regions)
Liquid : ▲ Water | ▼ Lava
Region : US West
------------------[:compass: Distance Details]------------------
1 blinksecs from Alcyon
Warp Cost : 100c
Portals : None for now, may open one at Paka’s Palace, Alcyon, soon.
---------------------[:stopwatch: Time Details]---------------------
Appeared October 24, 2020 11:36 AM
Last until November 23, 2020 11:36 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Initial Resources

------------[Embedded World Resources]------------

RankResource NameAbsolute CountPercentageAverage Per Chunk
1Iron Ore9,438,90231.32%256.05
2Medium Coal8,898,14429.53%241.38
3Ancient Tech Component3,510,29111.65%95.22
4Hard Coal2,720,7139.03%73.80
5Medium Fossil1,539,6435.11%41.77
6Titanium Ore1,118,7743.71%30.35
7Large Fossil993,9493.30%26.96
8Ancient Tech Device586,0391.94%15.90
9Silver Ore506,4421.68%13.74
10Rough Diamond435,2091.44%11.81
11Gold Ore380,9391.26%10.33
12Rough Ruby5,7590.02%0.16

--------------[Surface World Resources]--------------

RankResource NameAbsolute CountPercentageAverage Per Chunk
1Basic Boulder71,59635.80%1.94
2Tuber Plant26,86313.43%0.73
3Beanstalk Boulder18,5699.29%0.50
4Boulder Tower13,0026.50%0.35
5Glow Cap Fungus10,1665.08%0.28
6Tapered Boulder8,9644.48%0.24
7Combustion Fraction8,8734.44%0.24
8Tinted-Burst Fungus7,6073.80%0.21
9Trumpet Root6,6613.33%0.18
10Mottled Tar Spot Fungus5,5082.75%0.15
11Starberry Vine5,3972.70%0.15
12Clustered Tongue Fungus4,0122.01%0.11
13Kranut Plant3,8521.93%0.10
14Boulder Ring3,7521.88%0.10
15Desert Sword3,4761.74%0.09
16Boulder Chip5560.28%0.02
17Weeping Waxcap Fungus3990.20%0.01
18Oortian's Staff3120.16%0.01
19Traveller's Perch2260.11%0.01
20Spineback Plant1780.09%0.00

This was just a test on a Blast, but so far looks pretty good and higher diamond count than Sheogorath - if I can find a single larger spot with minimal lava, I may scrap Sheo and keep this one. If anybody has any opinions let me know. I will probably later today or tomorrow open a diamond mine portal here, replacing the Sheo gleam farm.

Just being silly with the name, seems to be a good world. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

pf5 pf6

8 Likes

ive mined and tried 1.77% gem planets. ive mined and tried 5.6% gem planets. if it isnt above 4%… dont buy it. =p

it can be the ugliest punkin in the whole world but if it doesnt serve ur real purpose …

Totally disagree. New javas my sovereign has just under 1% sapphire but is by far and away the best planet to mine for them. The whole lot is in one large spot rather than spread out.

Percentage is vanity. Density is the key.

5 Likes

EXACTLY this! I really don’t care much about % or total number, unless the total is really low, on the rentals I’ve gotten - I want to actually see the hotspots.

I’d far rather have a big hotspot or two with little lava (for low-spawning gems) at 1% than hotspot spread out in little clumps all over the planet with lava everywhere at a far higher %.

Also, % factors in that resource vs others, which makes a higher gem count on some worlds give a much lower % than a lower one on others. For example, my corrosives have had around 2-2.5% or so amethyst with counts being in the 200-220k or so range. I’ve seen Toxics with high emerald % but the other resources are low, and the emerald isn’t concentrated - so I prefer to mine it on my corrosives, which have lower numbers but where I can get it in better hotspots, overlapping or right by amethyst. A Blast I posted, Oops, has 484k diamond with only 1.52% and this-

oops1

This spot is very thick with gems. :slight_smile:

Two sidenotes: Not going to replace Sheogorath with this one, I think Sheo’s one big spot is better.

Also - how embarrassing - I totally forgot this one WAS on Alcyon, even though I posted it a few times! :flushed: That shows how bad my mind has been lately, haha. For some reason I counted it into my Norkyna streak. Whoops. I already felt bad about my griping on that!

1 Like

Oh yay!!! One of them was in the right spot, woot!!!

1 Like

Haha, yeah, this alone is tempting me to try some more, though I know as I said before, probably more prudent to stick with what I have. :rofl: Though it is actually a Chill build I want to test most at the moment - I think I have a setup that could give a ton of stardrops along with sapphire. :thinking: Even if it went out on Norkyna, just sort of curious to see what it would produce.

I do feel bad about my brain fart here… :flushed: I don’t know what is up but my brain has just been misfiring like mad lately. Like one time, returned to a base to get something out of a chest, forgot that item, but put something I needed to keep INTO the chest and walked off. :woman_facepalming: :frowning:

Let’s see who can last the longest :wink: I want to wait until the last two tier 5’s expire (rather than asking @james to clean out more lol) and then roll a blast.

1 Like

Haha, that gives me some incentive as I’m getting really close to caving here! :grin: I’m not feeling too good today and a rental to play with would be a good distraction…

Must… resist…

And the race begins :slight_smile:

1 Like

I lost. :flushed: :rofl:

Really though, this was a build I had in mind for awhile now - if it turns out well, I think it is well worth adding to the Builds thread, could be of use. Trying to get a great result on both stardrop and sapphires. Bitter beans really are a bit of a pain to farm and trying to create good collecting spots.

Also, got a real boost last day or so - last few visits to Oops, saw another player icon, even without there being a portal. And also seeing visitors pretty frequently now when I stop by my Alcyon place. I don’t care about the footfall coin but it is a way to track and this morning I had a lot, for me at least. That people are using all this and finding it helpful, the positive feedback I’ve gotten here, that means more to me than the enjoyment I get from them myself. :slight_smile: Giving people things, making them happy, that is far more a boost than any pixel reward for myself in a game.

Regardless on the outcome, won’t ask for it to be deleted, will leave it up for whoever cares to play, unless we get an option to delete them ourselves. I feel bad about that last big list I put in (at least, the ones from the Blast experiment, some were about to go soon anyways)… basically makes me sort of think of when I was like 5 years old: I got upset because the ice cream shop didn’t give me the flavor I wanted, so rather than still eating and enjoying what was probably good ice cream, I threw the cone on the ground upside down and stormed off. :flushed: :frowning:

4 Likes

Man, what do I win :slight_smile: I hadn’t even started to twitch yet…!!!

1 Like

Here is the prize! :grin: On my roof at Sylva! :slight_smile:

… Though, since I’m posting this here for anybody to see, you might get beaten to it, hopefully people are nice! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

hahahahaah!! I love it! I’m in a hunt but as soon as it’s over, I’m claiming mah prize…
and then going to make a planet…
NO I’M KIDDING
maybe

2 Likes

Awesome, hehe! Let me know if not there, can always grab another and hide if needed! :wink:

Do you all think I’d be pushing it a bit much to name my new one Relapse? :laughing: Really tempted but not sure if I should… :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

or “Back in the Saddle”

1 Like

or “That didn’t last long”

1 Like

… Or Off the Wagon! :rofl:

Edit: Since it is a Chill, could call it Ice Cream as a reminder to myself. :thinking:

1 Like

On a serious note, something I’m brainstorming a little, that I’ve started on but need to develop more and get the word out. :thinking:

My bean farm network. At least one of my portals goes to an area of this sort, but for the most part, for this, I’m using tokens, which will name the warp planet. Which has the advantage of allowing me to include all the scrappers. These will either be Bitter Bean (Stardrops, Ice) areas or the canopies of the island trees. There is talk in another thread about newcomers earning coin, getting a foothold… these locations I think are one of the best options out there for them, so long as you have the T6 atmosphere protections. Any unforged gem axe works perfectly and will last a long time. Can really just ignore mob deaths, really don’t mean much except the exp hit, but they’re fairly easy to avoid up on the canopies - the canopies have tons of trumpet roots and glow caps. It is very quick and easy on them to run around and smash them up and get a lot of profit off the investment. Seems like the respawn time isn’t too bad, and I’ve got a ton of areas I could use for it.

Once I get this next one set up, may get more tokens up first before doing the thread then try to promote it a bit more perhaps. There are a bunch I put out recently on the Free Resource Token plinths at Paka’s Palace already, though.

1 Like

So, where on Raxxa is Sylva located? I dont get out much?

1 Like