[Paka's Folly] --[T6 - Fierce Blast Sovereign World]-- [Active]

Easiest way is through the TNT hub. :slight_smile: Also portals at DK Mall (near row C) and a few other spots like Reapers Alder and Raxxian Sanctuary. You’ll need a grapple to get up on the house roof.

Edit: Luckily still there right now, just checked it. :slight_smile:

I’ve got some of my Free Resource Tokens there too on a plinth, for any interested. Down near my house and the portals… may add more plinths there later.

I am taking a tour as we speak :slight_smile:

1 Like

So got my latest indulgence… I’ll work on it tomorrow, resources at a glance look good though. :smiley:

Norkyna, but like I said, I don’t care for what I’m doing here… but here is where I just cracked up. Remember my one wisecrack post yesterday, joking about “the troll RNG rolled me Silk Yellow gleam” ?

Yep. :rofl: :woman_facepalming: Of course it can be changed but I just busted up hard laughing when I saw that.

1 Like

Well, to update, I’m counting the experiment as a fail since, though the Stardrop count was high, I’ve seen higher and the collecting wasn’t good - spread out more than my topaz world (more concentrated spots there) and too much elevation change from what I saw. Good gem counts, but not ideal sapphire spots as they were more rings due to the high elevations of Olympus. Still, planet Ice Cream is out there if you want to visit. :rofl: It is pretty I think, I went with what I thought was a good combo of pale blues and yellows, Bright Yellow gleam a little bright but could use some of it myself.

Funny thing is, I might be up 2-0 on you soon here @Mystfit. :wink: It struck me that with Stardrops, I’m really aiming for the easy collecting more than total count. Which I have on a couple Corrosive tests. But I could make it better and perhaps create a build worth posting - one that optimized Amethyst at the expense of Emerald, taking out ocean, and giving even more concentrated Stardrop spots by adding in Ice Levels. Think I might try it. :thinking: Wouldn’t care where this went since I wouldn’t want to replace a combo Corrosive for it but could be a good one for others, especially who want Amethyst more.

Luckily for my winning streak this corrosive planet and i are starting to make friends with each other…except during the ‘pink hour’ decreasing my urge to roll a blast…

1 Like

I’m going to put the info for this one in this thread rather than clutter up the board with more of my sovereign threads here.

This one was a fail on the amethyst - not BAD and still some good spots but it absolutely did not do what I was trying to do in getting big spots - but, the stardrop gathering is good. Overall count doesn’t look high, but they’re clustered on a couple big masses it looks like, without much elevation change other than the ice levels. :slight_smile: So, feel free to go gather!

Planet: Last One!

Really, I’m out of experiment ideas now. Actually, now it becomes an issue of cutting down - for the long-term, I might remove Stellamaris III as the emerald mining is good on Proserpina. And I might not renew my T1 if I don’t start building on it.

Last One!
-------------------[Sovereign Details]-------------------
Owner : @Paka
Permissions : Yes Visit | Yes Edit | Yes Claim
--------------------[:earth_africa: World Details]--------------------
ID : 1703
Name : Last One!
Type : Corrosive
Tier : T6 - Fierce
Atmosphere : Lvl 5 Caustic (4 levels)
Size : 3km (34 Regions)
Liquid : ▲ Water | ▼ Lava
Region : US West
------------------[:compass: Distance Details]------------------
1 blinksecs from Norkyna
Warp Cost : 100c
Portals : None
---------------------[:stopwatch: Time Details]---------------------
Appeared October 29, 2020 4:21 PM
Last until November 28, 2020 4:21 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Initial Resources

------------[Embedded World Resources]------------

RankResource NameAbsolute CountPercentageAverage Per Chunk
1Medium Fossil2,386,61129.21%64.74
2Iron Ore1,931,59023.64%52.40
3Small Fossil885,01310.83%24.01
4Medium Coal778,8419.53%21.13
5Silver Ore726,2778.89%19.70
6Large Fossil680,8018.33%18.47
7Ancient Tech Component277,0363.39%7.52
8Rough Amethyst165,7952.03%4.50
9Gold Ore149,4841.83%4.06
10Rough Emerald83,1461.02%2.26
11Hard Coal71,9150.88%1.95
12Ancient Tech Device17,5490.21%0.48
13Titanium Ore15,7540.19%0.43

--------------[Surface World Resources]--------------

RankResource NameAbsolute CountPercentageAverage Per Chunk
1Basic Boulder22,85524.07%0.62
2Boulder Tower12,59913.27%0.34
3Branch Funnel Fungus11,58312.20%0.31
4Combustion Fraction9,81210.34%0.27
5Weeping Waxcap Fungus6,2716.60%0.17
6Tuber Plant6,1816.51%0.17
7Glow Cap Fungus4,5224.76%0.12
8Tapered Boulder4,5174.76%0.12
9Tinted-Burst Fungus3,2413.41%0.09
10Stardrop Plant2,6462.79%0.07
11Trumpet Root2,3092.43%0.06
12Mottled Tar Spot Fungus1,4951.57%0.04
13Twisted Aloba1,3031.37%0.04
14Clustered Tongue Fungus1,1051.16%0.03
15Starberry Vine1,0001.05%0.03
16Desert Sword8730.92%0.02
17Rosetta Nox7760.82%0.02
18Kranut Plant6980.74%0.02
19Oortian's Staff5430.57%0.01
20Traveller's Perch4620.49%0.01
21Spineback Plant1520.16%0.00

Do I gotta give the prize back? I cracked today…high stress. Thought a planet might soothe :wink:

1 Like

Hehe, nah, you won, and I’m still “up” now - um, 3-1? Or is it 4-1? :thinking: I actually forget… but I did buy one this morning more to test a few biomes than anything. :joy: Had to actually go and edit my post in the world removal thread for, um… accuracy. Whoops. :flushed:

“I’M ABSOLUTELY NOT BUYING ANY MORE!!” :rage:

Buys four more. All of a few days later.

I hope others are laughing at it, 'cause I sure am. :laughing:

Edit: And yeah, that is part of the reason I buy as well: exploring a new one, regardless of what I get, is a great distraction. Heck, you’re looking at someone here who would spend HOURS simply loading up random Minecraft seeds and seeing what I got. Multiply that X1000 for this!!

2 Likes

U can add my planet on flan Sotide. It has so many stardrop plants. Its nuts. I will be keeping it.

1 Like

Nice, thanks - will check it out at some point here and add some location tokens! :smiley: The Stardrops really are the trickiest, a good area of those can turn quite a profit. Some of my experiments have been to try to test areas for those.

1 Like

I fluked it. I still got the highest planet and its easy to traverse. I get two stacks pretty quickly. But I saved locations on the ice cracks. I take innocuous brews though.

1 Like

Portal at tnt. Flan.

1 Like

Ah, I’ve noticed the Ice Cracks biome but haven’t tested that one! Good to know. :slight_smile: I’ll throw that on the next test. :wink: That does look flat so easy traversing. Snowy Redwoods works good for not getting much elevation change (if you have other flat biomes around) but the ice is broken up. I’m testing the lv. 8 biome Ice Walkway on this one I bought… I don’t think I’ve seen that one at all? :thinking:

And perfect on the portal, thanks!! :smiley:

1 Like

I literally just logged out of the game on Sodite (Superman’s planet). Top planet for bitter beans. Thanks again for the opportunity to farm there.

2 Likes

Is it REALLY the last one @bucfanpaka :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Probably not. :laughing:

I might as well just admit to myself that I like rolling these too much and it is a fun use of a bit of cash here and there… and just try to keep my habit in check. :wink:

I mentioned elsewhere, maybe in this thread, but I really have never done anything like this in a game, not even remotely. The usual stuff in things like loot crates in games doesn’t hold much appeal. THIS is different, because it hits my exploration buttons hard.

Edit: I’ve come to realize I’m kind of treating my rental habit like my IRL mining habit… where the fun is all in the initial finding for me, most get kind of shelved after that. :laughing: Difference with these keeping the best for everybody’s use, and that is a huge hook for me, helping you all - but when it comes to personal enjoyment of the actual GAME aspect, yeah, I’m seeing I get the most fun out of basically just seeing what I get.

4 Likes

I can’t tell you how much I’ve been enjoying your planets! I spent several happy hours on Cornucopia (really lives up to its name!) and got lots of goodies and whole SS of topaz. I’ve never gotten a whole SS of any gem! Thank you for having such a community-boosting addiction. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thank you!! :grin: Really really appreciate the kind words, gives me a huge boost here! :slight_smile: :+1: That is great to hear on Cornucopia in particular - I’ve got a new Shock going that does have a MASSIVE hotspot, but not sure on the replacing. :thinking: Will probably get both a little time to allow myself time to decide.

Of all the T6’s, it is really the Toxic - which this last experiment was - that might not be permanent. Just because the Corrosives give better overall mining where you can get lots of emerald with other stuff. BUT, since I’m enjoying playing with rolling, perhaps toxics might be best to play with then? Like, roll a new Stellamaris every month! :smiley: We’re on III now anyways for that one. :wink:

2 Likes

I agree I use all your planets. So your addiction is my gain. Hahaha

3 Likes

Excellent, win-win!! :grin: :+1:

This inspires me to do more! :wink:

1 Like