[Paka's Folly] --[T6 - Fierce Blast Sovereign World]-- [Active]

Stellamaris IV up, warp from Alcyon! :grin:

On whether to replace Stellamaris III in the portals for now will be a tough call. Might just add portals to it to the level above and let both expire - like I mentioned, maybe just add a new Stellamaris every so often. :thinking: Luckily with the coin I’m earning now keeping a few more 1X2s fueled not really an issue.

The gem count here is slightly lower on both but the hotspots look like they might be more concentrated. I’ll have to test that. HUGE Island Tree areas though, and I’ve got the Snowy Redwoods here - so definitely a better collecting planet. I didn’t take Flying Shrapnel so this one isn’t lit up like a Christmas Tree, but there are Gleam Spheres. Crisp Yellow. Went with pale yellows, tans, and greens mostly here, with some purple and magenta plants for contrast. Enjoy!! :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve got some tokens on my Raxxa stand now to Sotide, a great ice field area! :smiley: Sotide is EXCELLENT collecting! :+1:

I’m thinking I’m going to try a T5 collecting - Chill - rather than going T6 next try… but didn’t want to do this without asking, making you think I might be competing or such: I’m thinking of going with Flan/AUS too. It is the only one of the T5s at TNT with tokens out, and it has a bunch. Despite some issues with the AUS server, that outweighs any issues IMO, maybe being able to put up a few throwaway resource collecting areas… and might draw more to us both having us both there, like, go to TNT Flan for surface collecting?

On another note, mapped Stellamaris IV, planning to put a portal up to a great gleam area - but think I’ll just put atlases for the emeralds there, rather than dig a mine. Way the hotspots are there, some dense areas but smaller seems like people will do better if they just pick a spot around there. :thinking:

1 Like

Lol…I don’t care about anyone doing anything…I don’t even care if no one visits…I am not a jealous or competitive player in any shape. But I do keep the planet because its just so good for collecting stardrops…so if u get a better planet I would just go their…its all wins no matter the direction

2 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley: And I’m the same - I’d be happy if somebody copied my Alcyon mine/gleam hub and did better with the result. :slight_smile: More the merrier for everybody is my feeling! :+1: :blush:

2 Likes