Perfect time to open a shop! I pay YOU 25k to open a shop at DK Mall!

You found me :blush:
Keep in mind that road will be moving slightly as I mentioned; if you want to still have a corner spot check in tomorrow around this time

1 Like

Paid out two more shops :slight_smile:
Keep ā€˜em coming!

Added 5 more!

Amateur mall map:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KZjAtCvDXv_UoDOwfp8mV3_drwlJDGHb930CW5sHzrs/edit#gid=0

Added 3 more!

Canā€™t wait to see what happens when the new blocks drop!! Itā€™s happening!

Added 1 more, C35 Legatus Corp, and he already has new chests in stock for 300c! Well he did but I bought them and he is restocking :blush:

1 Like

Added 3 more shops! Tell your friends :blush:

1 Like

Now offering small business loans for Legendville Mall shops! If you need startup capital to open a shop, you can get 10k upfront (and 15k when finished)!

Looking for more shops! Row C is filling up quick; but row D is just getting started!

Boo I opened up a portal to the tree lol

Did I get yours done? A few different people opened portals @pajew

Awesome place to start a shop. I canā€™t wait to continuing to improve on my shop. Great job Dk

5 Likes

Slightly sad thereā€™s no place to build up in the mall, due to it being at max height, but at the same time thereā€™s no tacky gleam skyscrapers sticking up. :joy:

2 Likes

Got one up and running too now! :smile: Come visit Exo-llent Plants! :smiley:

Eventually Iā€™ll open a portal to the mall again, once I save up a good cushion of Oort. :slight_smile: Since Iā€™m going to be building a new settlement on Raxxa I may wait and link it from there, so I have a portal there to a major area.

4 Likes

I will if u keep filling my gem request basket in gyoshašŸ˜

3 Likes

No I opened a portal to do tree so no worries

I guess the easiest solution to height issues, would be to lower the build area, but that would just take more space. :joy:

Actually, not to sound greedy in terms of space, but @DKPuncherello would that be an option for the 3x8 one next to me?
I wouldnā€™t need to get a coin payment for opening up there if it ainā€™t too much space to take, mind you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I want to keep the mall to smallish shops, nothing too huge, just so itā€™s a good shopping experience. It doesnā€™t work if everybody has big shops unfortunately.

If you want I can find you a bigger spot farther by one of the edges of the mall though. I do recognize that itā€™s hard to make a really unique build fit in the mall in a small space (it can be done though!)

2 Likes

Meh, another one of those footfall traps with nothing on the shop stands!

:joy:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got exo plants at ā€œFrondsā€ in stall C55!!

Pfftttā€¦ har har har. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Careful or Iā€™ll unleash my undead mushroom army thereā€¦ :smiling_imp:

I actually DID have stuff out earlier, haha!

Edit: Of course, if you were the one that bought my stuff, thanks!! :grin: Another exo run coming up, more goods to come! :wink:

3 Likes