Perfect time to open a shop! I pay YOU 25k to open a shop at DK Mall!

I was yes!

Tho there were a few empty ones already, 5 or so I think, then bought what I wanted and noticed only 3 or 4 stands had something in it and wanted to make this post above so bought that too (I sooooo do not need more primordial resin, lol)!

Glowy undead mushroom lamella are always welcome! :smiley:

Exocellent, have a project where I need plants and stuffs, so will buy more!

1 Like

I think I went past there too! Not sure, I know I emptied a few plants and shroom shops around the universe!

2 Likes

Great, thank you!! :grin: Think I’m gonna head off to one in just a few, I’ll focus on the plants! :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, I think I spend 400k that shopping run so will need to make some more coin first, hehehe

2 Likes

Donations incoming in a bit! :grin: I reward my loyal customers, haha! :wink: (Make note, everybody! hehe!)

2 Likes

What are all the shrooms for? I have a decent stockpile if you need any particular color @AeneaGames

She’s caught the bug @bucfanpaka

Glowing shroom is best shroom.

2 Likes

I should have a really good goo stock coming some time today, BTW… and I sell it cheap. :wink: 20c. I’m in a great spot on Calc right now, and I’ve got some big ones on the other saved too.

Edit: Restocked! :grin: Oortmas colors too!

2 Likes

Whole bunch of new shops the past few days, keep it comin’!

2 Likes

I have another nieghbor (^-^)/

2 Likes

Offer is still open! Lots of new shops :blush:

2 Likes

That’s a beautiful price. I’ll take any goo you’ve got for 20c each. If I put a basket at Fronds would you bring it by whenever you have stock?

2 Likes

Paka’s shop has crazy deals haha
I just bought 70 purple exo cacti from her for 25.
25!!!

1 Like

Yea ima go get a bunch of top side resources tomorrow. I’ll try to keep em a good price.

Who is my neighbor nothing built yet lol

What is ur shop? What’s the letter number I’ll come check it out with a few chars and give u foot fall next time I’m on

I’m NepCo across from Trickyy-chan

2 Likes

Chilled is mine d22

1 Like

Nice :blush: always good to see ppl making friends

Yeah they’ll get to it soon I hope it’s Akuji and Jasmin

1 Like

Well, a lot of the reason I do this with the cheap pricing is to make it accessible to folks who want it. :slight_smile: That, and keeping my prices cheap has helped me meet people, gets me visits, haha! With goo, I actually will dole it out a bit at a time when I get into large amounts (some exos have long tunnels loaded where I can get smart stacks of it quickly) so that many people get a chance at it. But if you want to put out a basket and give me directions to it, I can bring some of it to you when I get it! :smiley: There are a couple folks I’ll bring some of my hauls of things they want to. Thanks!!! :slight_smile:

Edit: New exo has good caves for it! :smiley: I set aside 100 from my quick early morning haul for you, let me know when and where the basket is up! Should be able to have more later.

3 Likes