Permanent Ice debuff

Here is a picture of the hammer.

I’ve not been able to reproduce this so far, but I’ll add it to the bug database anyway. Especially since your earlier screenshots show the icon is still visible above the health bar when no tools are equipped.

1 Like

Yes please, is anyone able to remove the buff from my character?

It makes it really hard to move around and it is still stuck on me.

1 Like

@james @lucadeltodecso is there anything that can be done for the player’s character in the meantime?

Have you tried to remove everything from your inventory, log out and then log back in? Not saying it would work but if you don’t have it on you when you log out maybe it will disappear.

Additionally, when you were equipping items, did that include the tool with the Quirk in question? As another player encountered a similar issue here:

How about equipping another weapon or tool with a different less annoying quirk like day/night

Might replace it with a less annoying one

No the only debuff on the hammer was the on icy ground debuff. @vdragon

I have removed the hammer from my inventory and cycled my items multiple times since then.

I still have the debuff on my character for over 1 week. Nothing seems to fix or remove the debuff.

:frowning:

Are you doing the swaps in world or only in sanctum? I know buffs tend to be paused while in sanctum.

In the world near my chests. I’ve taken out those debuffed hammers and put them in my chest. And I’ve been through 4 or 5 stacks of forged hammers since then, mining on different worlds.

I’ve consumed teaching pies and fast brews, but it doesnt affect the ice debuff

1 Like

Can healing bombs solve the issue?

1 Like

Which type of healing bomb do I need to remove a buff?

I just tried mega instant healing brew and it didn’t work

Edit: i just tried a debuff bomb but it didnt remove my ice debuff

@vdragon is there anything that can help me remove this ice debuff yet?

2 Likes

Is it level 3 healing bomb you used?

1 Like

How do I know if it is lvl 3?

1 Like

Where are you?
Meet me TNT hub we’ll make a try
Character Senshiro

Something similar happened to me with bouncy feet. I found the reason was I had the tool equipped, warped to sanctum, and unequipped it while in the sanctum. When I left the sanctum unequipped the debuff was still there. Equipping the tool and unequipping the tool made the debuff go away.

2 Likes

I can’t get on right now, I’ll be able to log on in a couple of hours. If that time doesnt work for you I can always buy it off a shop stand from you too.

Let me know which would be best for you @SenshiroSan

1 Like

I’ve tried doing that as well. But it didn’t work for me. :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m EUC time so a bit difficult to meet yeah :blush:

Ok so the bombs lvl 3 need to have:
Healing, Replenishing, Cleansing

Right click info:
Health,Energy, Status effect

Hope it work if not I think you need @james help

1 Like

Is this the right level of bomb?