Perm tool quirk buff after death

got a hammer with blood licking equipped… forgot to eat something and died…

after ive died i realize i still lost heath trough the quirk, but there was no hammer equipped…

vid comes in a few min.

gamelog is already out

I had a similar issue a few days ago. It was the “One jump ahead” quirk. Even after I destroyed the hammer it stayed on that character the entire day. I had logged out for hours, switched to my other characters as well but it stayed on that character for the whole day. It finally disappeared approximately 12 hours later, shortly after reporting it it in game.

One other thing I noticed was that when I initially equipped the hammer the quirk did not officially show up in my bar until about 30 mins later. My connections where fast at the time, and I had no issues mining.

I have not witnessed this any other time then that.

1 Like

Blood licking? Did you mean something else, like the Bleeding Edge Quirk maybe? If the status effect is still on your character, could you show a screenshot of that (i.e. Characters → Profile → Status Effect) and the forge effects on the hammer in question?

Is it also similar to this?

1 Like

exactly, i dont know all the quirk names in english :slight_smile:

do you still need this pics? (after were shure, what im talking about xd)

yes, sounds like the same issue in your linked post.

Mine was like that.

It could be the text may not been translated word for word in some languages, so the Quirk on your hammer may well translate to something else.

If you can supply screenshots, that would be great, so I can check them in game by alternating between English and German. You are also free to submit the screenshots in both languages if you prefer.

1 Like

Same issue on my character right now with bouncy feet quirk

Just sorted by re equiping gear with quirk. It took the (de)buff off

2 Likes

here are youre pics…

a new vid follows soon how to reproduce this and how not to reproduce

btw. on the tool pic you can see that other bug (missing the forger)

Thanks very much for the screenshots and video. I can see that you have the Aggravated Attacks and Bleeding Edge Quirks here. As expected, it’s not a direct translation in German, but that’s what they are when I switched the game language.

I was able to reproduce the issue, so have added the information to the bug database.

1 Like

So… Anything new, or is it now a permanent feature in boundless?