Permanent Ice debuff

Is this the right level of bomb?

1 Like

Yeah exactly :+1:

If the heal bomb doesn’t work try Mega Cleansing Brew maybe.

1 Like

Well, I hope your problem gets resolved soon, @molav, but please do be careful : you’re treading on thin ice.

2 Likes

If both of these methods don’t work and since the negative effects seem to be locked on you, try asking someone to throw you a heal bomb might work.

1 Like

Okay, so i think i will need @james help. I have had this problem for almost 2 weeks

I tried a tier 3 clean bomb - didn’t work.
And i tried a mega clean potion - didn’t work.

2 Likes

You used a healing brew not the cleansing brew blue one @molav

Are you in game right now?, I buy 3 brews to test

1 Like

I’m not right now. At work. So cleansing brews are blue? Sorry the sign said cleansing. I will try a blue potion when I get on in a couple of hours.

1 Like

Yeah last try :disappointed_relieved: sorry I can’t see another solution

1 Like

Okay so I tried a mega blue potion and it didn’t work. :frowning: I’m all out of options.

1 Like

Gah. That must be really annoying. Sorry to hear that.

Anyone remember Sticky Brews? @CoralSkye :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@molav Not a great workaround, but if you need to get another character leveled up to 50+ so you can continue playing the game - I’m willing to stack my machines with a ton of materials so you can mash that mass craft button. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer @Gondor. I do have another character at lvl 50, but hydal has all my plots. So shifting to another character as a main is not my first choice. I’m hoping @james can fix this for me.

3 Likes
3 Likes

it’s an avacado
Thankssssss!

2 Likes

FYI @lucadeltodecso

When are you online? @james can meet you in game to look at this. Specify the coordinates and world location as well.

2 Likes

If I can meet you in game I should be able to remove the buff. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Sad it doesn’t work @molav sorry.
The good news @james can help you , issue solved soon :clap: :tada:

1 Like

I will message you as soon as I can get online today. I appreciate your help @james

1 Like

@james

My character is online at 2,171N 1,240E alt 249 on tana VII.

1 Like

this is the way like i handle it…

equip it again and after that unequiq it again…

it works every time, every day… multiple times…

to remove the perm quirk…

doesnt work in sanctum… you have to do it on a world