Sticky Brew Necro - Can we have it?

Okay, so another bug. Apparently sticky brew is not an item that is craftable or obtainable in-game that shows up in the request basket. I really wanted this item to be a thing as it would make certain situations so much easier, like gathering bitter beans for instance. Why is this item not legitimately in the game?

7 Likes

Oh-oh, spoiler alert!

Looks like someone forgot to hide this :neutral_face:

4 Likes

I think it has been there since a few updates but yeah it shouldn’t show up if its not craftable!

1 Like

I soooo want this. It would be so helpful for people who forge and gather their own bitter beans. :sob:

1 Like

I want underwater breathing brew too

9 Likes

Sticky breath brew. Aka. Kranut butter heated in the microwave.

You can also seem some secrets if you put trophy’s in basket and also helix coils

2 Likes

Also?

1 Like

Those 2 I think are available on test server… if I remember right.

1 Like

It’s interesting that they show up on the live server.

yeah, probably not supposed to :smile:

1 Like

You must sacrifice an alt at an alter in order to receive one cheat loaf…

4 Likes

We may not have sticky brew atm but you can always hold sneak/crouch key to prevent you from sliding on ice. You can even walk up ice slopes with it :+1:

5 Likes

I didn’t know that. That’s good to know. I just want it for running around to get bitter beans :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe sticky brew is for climbing up walls. Sort of like Spider-Man.:thinking: That would be helpful in some circumstances.

I think it’s a sticky fingers brew…pick pocket you neighbors

1 Like

It’ll do that just fine too :wink: Also if you jump and land going in any direction you get a little boost speed boost (by speed boost i mean for half a second you go slightly faster than running)

Yea U need it for reaper trails. Or die

1 Like

It says in the picture that it’s for not sliding on ice, but climbing walls would be fun :astonished:

huh? lol. i can do that well. that sounds funny. XD LOL! alt at an alter.