Pet's Corner

and it stands for…?
it’s not Bye Bye is it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Big Boss for all you Metal Gear fans out there :grin:

3 Likes

As I started believing it’s Be Boundless…

2 Likes

For those not following their Twitter, Wonderstruck is showing their cute pets! :smiley:

We need more cuteness like this these days!! :grin::+1:

2 Likes

For a dog dad who’s so excited he thinks he just saw a squirrel this one is for you @georgegroeg and I’m fairly certain that you too @Buugi will be able to relate to this.

5 Likes

I really miss having a dog!

1 Like

I have one slightly broken dog you may borrow! :joy:

Edit: And fixed… I think

11 Likes

It looks like you did it correctly but it may just not work here! May be too big for Discourse (had this problem with images)

Hmmm, yeah perhaps, it is just a google pictures link, but seems to be a broken link (permissions broken) and I’m an amateur at that sort of thing. I’ll try another way and edit the post.

1 Like

Pet thread?? Oh boy, here we go :smiley:

Cheech:

Coco:

Espher Snake

Big Snake:

Little Snake:

Little Snake and Big Snake are both Espher’s babies :slight_smile: hatched them from eggs

Mildred <3 she will be enormous when she’s fully grown:

Big spider (No name yet as unsure if it’s a boy or girl! Although it’ll probably be called big spider forever, even when Mildred out grows her):

12 Likes

Here’s an old video. It’s good for a laugh.

6 Likes

Coco looks adorable… the rest of your household reminds me of holiday time in Australia… where everything wants to kill you!!!

Haha, yeah man that video is a crackup, catchy song and I’m pleased to see your dog is also broken!! They probably got it from their owners… :crazy_face::joy:

4 Likes

I reckon in his head he is making the sound of a vacuum cleaner :joy:

3 Likes

Definitely something not quite right there! :joy:

But despite that… he is a lovable idiot.

7 Likes

My doggo :purple_heart:

11 Likes

So wholesome :sob: can I borrow pls?

2 Likes

This thread is also my fave :sob: thanks for sharing all your wonderful furry/scaly/hairy children :heart:

4 Likes

Wonderful stuff all, really love seeing everybody’s precious babies!! :smiley: :+1:

A shot of Snowball I thought was rather majestic, and Aslan being very comfortable… :wink:

8 Likes

Someone was naughty
He doesn’t have claws, so this must have taken him a while and tired him out

8 Likes

Snowball-bombed again… that look says it all. :joy:

9 Likes