Picture frames with YOUR picture of choice

Ohhh are we really doing this? I love what this thread is turning into hahah

My pooch

And this is literally the most active you’ll see my cat

I’ll stop now… I have 3 snakes and 2 tarantulas too…

6 Likes

6 Likes

All I’d do, would be make a room, and cover every single wall in the same painting;

This.

Too precious, everyone… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I sometimes say nothing is better for my mood than games, but really, cute animals are right there too. Thanks for sharing! And remember the OT thread, let’s try to keep that going as well! :wink:

Sorry, can’t resist posting this!
One of my cats doing yoga :grin:

4 Likes

I like this idea.
And:

4 Likes

1 Like

But… but… guys… @bucfanpaka posted a link to the Pet’s Corner !
Maybe stop posting any more pet picture here, right? ^^’

1 Like

I agree but I think we just need a thread where players are being nice to each other. Although I am worried about @krasniy loosing a hand.

1 Like

That whole thread about server wipe gave you PTSD or something? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Maybe it made me loose respect for a few players or reaffirmed my opinion of others but nothing I cannot handle. Btw you do not fall into that category, I can respect someone that gives sound reasoning even if I disagree with them.

2 Likes

Having customizable picture frames in the game would be a super cool feature. It would allow us to personalize our virtual spaces and make them truly our own. It’s all about adding that personal touch!

2 Likes

Welcome to our :boundless: game
Keep on reviving nice topics :+1:

1 Like

I’m totally with you on that idea! Being able to import our own pictures into the game and display them in picture frames would be an awesome way to personalize our virtual spaces. It’s true that trolls could be an issue, but if there were proper moderation and guidelines in place, it could be a fantastic addition for those of us who genuinely want to decorate and make our places unique.

2 Likes