Pixelart contest ends Monday! Remember it’s just for fun - and all participants will get 50k!

Also…anyone…has it been determined when the contest will end? I have half of my last entry to finish, and won’t be on much tonight…just curious.

Ending July 13th

1 Like

So it won’t be ended July 4th?

We all know my kirby wins. I mean he was the only one surviving in smash ultimate.

1 Like

Nope July 13

You should totally do another cuetz yours is amazing - do you want the spot next to it that I own but haven’t built in yet?

I’ve never made pixel art but when I saw what everyone was doing I was really amazed and wanted to be part of the fun.

It’s not much but I had fun making it and I love my doggo, lesser dog/Sans dog from Undertale

11 Likes

Omg. Giant undertale fan here! That’s great man

2 Likes

So it ends on my birthday :grin: knew it’d have to end on an important day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I planned my entry! just 16x16 (2 x 2 plots) but
Zebra!

6 Likes

ok now i wanna make greater dog from undertale next to the lesser dog. what have you done to me

2 Likes

Do eeeeeet bro

1 Like

ok ok i will! can you maybe clear some of the grass to the left of lesser dog?

1 Like

Yeees DO IT!!!

2 Likes

my dogs greater.

8 Likes

Looool

Get a pic with both of them!!

1 Like

5 Likes

we got the lesser and greater dogs, now someones gotta volunteer to do the amalgamate. maybe even dogamy and dogaressa! Or the dog that makes you stand still!

1 Like

Major only has 13 upvotes on YouTube
Cmon guys

The music alone deserves an upvote

5 Likes

Wow that is just awesome I love it

2 Likes

Some recent ones

I’m particularly in love with the UFO. So creative! Amazing landscape!

7 Likes