Pixelart contest ends Monday! Remember it’s just for fun - and all participants will get 50k!

thank you! (or was that a compliment to make him feel better…?)

1 Like

What happened to @cuzzea?

1 Like

I really love Grumpy Cat and Belle, wonderful work!! :heart_eyes::+1:

4 Likes

If you guys keep this up, he might not be grumpy anymore!

3 Likes

I presume @Durangotang (illn / brohemouth) still can’t play (his PS4 broke). Does someone want to do a nice Link or Zelda pixelart in his honor?

1 Like

I showed a friend of mine this who loves making pixel art in Minecraft and they are now seriously considering playing!

5 Likes

Awesome! Contest is a success!

2 Likes

Crossposted

3 Likes

Just put it to Reddit as well - :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Upvote spam us guys! And upvote major’s awesome video on YouTube and comment on it please! And make posts that say stuff like “awesome” etc!

If someone wants to go through and post screenshots on all 4 locations (here, twitter, steam, reddit) I will pay them 50k for their trouble!

6 Likes

My entry! Just some final touches left to do. Fun contest! Thanks @DKPuncherello

16 Likes

Definitely the most technically impressive entry! Amazing work!

Awe! Thanks @DKPuncherello I honestly didn’t think I could pull it off. But, then I remembered… this is Boundless! :vulcan_salute::nerd_face:

4 Likes

Is it funny that i instantly knew what it would be when you first started making it lol :stuck_out_tongue:
Probably because I’ve seen it before in pixel form :eyes:

4 Likes

105409476_861883084307816_5650157814651871959_n

done bye me the one and only KREWKLICK

11 Likes

woooow!!
I’m ready to… scream :sunglasses::rofl:

6 Likes

Haha awesome!!

I love how Belle seems to be looking over in concern too :laughing:

7 Likes

Spy on eliphaz building art
twitch.tv/tellmeehattodops4

1 Like

Come make a pixelart!

Everyone who participates gets 50k

Two weeks left!

4 Likes

Heeeyyyyy @Pfiffel…could I possibly please get permissions to build a plaza in front of my final entry pretty please? It’s over by grumpy cat and slimer. Hehe…I’ll be there working on it for a bit.

2 Likes