Pixelart contest ends Monday! Remember it’s just for fun - and all participants will get 50k!

Love Toothless :heart:

3 Likes

I thought about more categories but the contests get messy quick.

Don’t worry, there will be more prizes and winners in the large art category if there are more entries (which it looks like there will be).

I don’t want people to be deterred by the massive pixelarts if they want to participate, though, which is why I made a small category.

Amazing art so far everyone!

8 Likes

Also, just want to say thank you for your hard work arranging all of this. It has been tons of fun.

4 Likes

Painful fun but yes

3 Likes

Look at all them donations, that’s why I like this community and when people host events.
We have some generous people out there.
We need more events being hosted, I’m happy to throw in 500k in events for the foreseeable future.

@DKPuncherello
how are you for coins?
You sorted now?

4 Likes

I’ll be fine, I make enough on footfall to cover by the time the contest is ending :blush: ty tho!

But if you wanna buy a ton of umbris hammers let me know! Haha @JaceyLive

1 Like

Mockingjay
By Lilla from Tiger Town on Becon

15 Likes

gleambow master has made an entry folks! @keeekeee started the portrait theme and I couldn’t miss the opportunity to enter next to my dodge bomb partner in my favorite fleece jacket!

probably my best pixel art. love how It looks like ill give you a bad time at night and normal in the day

10 Likes

Added 500k from @Jaidic! Thanks!

Also the next contest will have the generous @Kaplah as primary sponsor with 1.5 million, and Jaidic is putting in 500k for the next one too, as will I! And presumably @JaceyLive too - so we already have 3 million for the subsequent contest!

3 Likes

Count me in :nerd_face:

1 Like

Whos judging the competition by the way?

1 Like

Leah and some devs to be named later :blush:

4 Likes

Ahh nice! :slight_smile:

DK asked me to make a quick preview vid…

20 Likes

Looks amazing! Thanks Major!

4 Likes

With all the new colours and materials it is turning out to be even more beautiful than the previous contest.

3 Likes

Awesome video, thanks as always for these, I’ll share it too! :smiley: Really great work by all entries, incredible stuff!! :+1: :trophy:

4 Likes

Bonjour, Voici ma participation :slight_smile:

Beauty without the beast by suzu

Je n’ai pas trouvé d’autre personnes qui faisait du Disney, dommage (et je n’ai pas assez de lopins sur mon perso pour en faire d’autre :frowning: ) Mais bon j’espere avoir une chance de gagner :slight_smile: )
Bonne journée à tous

21 Likes

my cat seems to be very grumpy today. anyone know how to cheer him up?

12 Likes

Grumpy cat looks amazing! Great job

3 Likes