Pixelart contest ends Monday! Remember it’s just for fun - and all participants will get 50k!

Felt like it was time i posted the pixel art i’ve done for the contest :stuck_out_tongue:

Coming in from the popular anime/manga series My hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia it’s
All Might and his two forms.

17 Likes

LOVE it I new what It was from the distance even if it was all blocky

4 Likes

Canvas complete, paints bought, now to do a LOT of spraying :grin::grin:

7 Likes

I figured that’s what you’d been doing by just building it all one colour :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

While I was up there, the thought crossed my mind to just leave it and call it “Oxide Grey, By Spoodle” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Can you enter more than once?

Yup! As many as you like

1 Like

Hey, just thought I’d provide an explanation for mine (which will be done soon!)

It’s Rorschach from Watchmen. My fave anti-hero :grin: Got this tattooed on my arm too :grin:

11 Likes

Looking forward to this as i also loved his character, whats even funnier is my name used to be DrRorschach :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh that’s awesome!! I’m just trying to get hold of the last 100 or so sprays that I need then it’ll be done haha. 4992 blocks painted :weary:

2 Likes

And done!

20 Likes

You won boundless.

4 Likes

The amount of times I died doing this, I won nothing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

If ya see a dragon in the next week it’s probably mine, I have just started.

Try not to get burned.

4 Likes

Pixel Art Contest Entry:
Deadpool
By purelyangelic & DreamEvil

26 Likes

Just put this up near my thing. Really cheap (like, stupidly cheap) just to help anyone get started on their pixel art. Am I missing anything?

6 Likes

I think the second category needs to be bigger. Like 7x7 and higher or something, theres quite a few super massive ones now.

1 Like

Or go by total plots used. Idk :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Toothless

Created by Tiger from Tiger Town.

Mom does not have a way to post her creation so she asked me to.

15 Likes

My entry for the contest, the actual build was changed a bit.
Dragon King
By Lancelotz

9 Likes