Pixelart contest ends Monday! Remember it’s just for fun - and all participants will get 50k!

I’ve got one that I’m doing, but it’s 10 plots long by 8 high, and there’s no room on the non-gaming side.

3 Likes

Yeah not a lot of gaming art, I’m just gonna make it open

2 Likes

Anyone want to do earthbound art next to mine? I reserved some space

6 Likes

Added 500k to the prize pool, thanks @ginabean!

3 Likes

I can give it tomorrow.:blush:

2 Likes

I never did any Pixelart, so i decided not to compete with you ^^

Saw some of the already finished ones… Big applause

So i decided to build my first Pixelart inspired by all of you ^^
Not for Competition but for my Wifey #MissTrulla.

Hope you dont mind me sharing a pic in this thread, even if it is not Part of the Contest.
Thanks <3

17 Likes

(O.O) it a Doggy :heart:

2 Likes

Incredible stuff, you all! :heart_eyes: Going to come pay a visit here in a bit and check them out myself. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Snoopy doggo

10 Likes

That’s cute! You should come build one!
You don’t have to compete if you don’t want, I just want to decorate the road with art :blush:

2 Likes

All kneel before OUR PINK LORD AND SAVIOR

15 Likes

Awesome @Cuetzpalomitl :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

After MUCH thought and deliberation…I’m in! Whether or not anything I build wins anything, I’ll still enjoy the ride and toss my mark out there. Never done any pixel art…at least not since maybe 2002 in Microsoft Paint just for kicks. :rofl:
One original is ready to go, and thinking of maybe tossing in a random video game entry…and MAYBE another non-video game…depending. I’ll get back to you on those.
I’d also like to contribute a plaza and/or floor up to my entries… :smile:

5 Likes

its still a bit of time ^^ i will consider it :heart:

1 Like

The Radiant Pillar :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yaaaay!!! Did our trip last night tempt you?

2 Likes

To be honest, the beginning post tempted me. :laughing: Then seeing what’s already up so far…my ideas of what yours could be, plus seeing right now a really good range that makes me want to add yet another idea right next to the one I have ready to go…hehe the trip helped!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

2 Likes

Thank you! I can’t wait to lay it out…where is DK anyway? XD

1 Like

Offline reading a book :blush: need help?

1 Like