Pixelart contest ends Monday! Remember it’s just for fun - and all participants will get 50k!

Should make something cookie related :cookie:

1 Like

Hey eh DK, if you need screenshots taken ask me, those you made look horrible! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All Done me make me something Pfft Pfft Pfft Dk-chan @DKPuncherello me make me Funny

1 Like

Those are pics from a ps4 player, we just use phone to take a pics of the tv.

1 Like

I think he said he uses a projector on the wall and his phone.

2 Likes

Ma Pics Are Bad too that why me ask Vex-chan to take them for me (^-^)

1 Like

Now we just need some one to print the picture, scan it and re upload it

2 Likes

I’m a PS4 player as well and it’s utterly ridiculous to use your phone when the PS4 can take normal good looking screenshots just like the PC can!

Take the screenshots, then send them to someone else using the Message function of the PS4, then on your PC go to http://my.playstation.com and there open the messages and download them to your PC OR just copy the URL of the image and use that in a forum post. Not that hard to do…

Even works on your phone as well with the PSN Messages app, save to phone, then upload to forum!

And I use one of my alternate accounts, my normal PSN account is Dutch, since there are often times good deals (or free stuff) in the US or UK stores I also have an US and UK PSN account…

5 Likes

4 Likes

@majorvex vex-chan are you gonna make something

1 Like

For screenshots on PS4, another way to do it - set up a Twitter account to dump them to. Once you have it linked on your PS4, very quick to get the pics online and save them…

Bonus, can follow the Boundless account and share your stuff with them too! :wink:

3 Likes

I was just taking a few screenshots for DK to help out a lil. Then my internet went out lol

1 Like

I do that sometimes.

1 Like

D: ( ;.; ) sad Face

8 Likes

People are making really cute little plazas in front of their pixelarts so I think I’ll make that a mini-contest

5 Likes

Here’s @BabyCookie pixel art :cookie:

18 Likes

I’ll try to build mine tomorrow!

2 Likes

Started plotting until I realised it’d be 6x11 plots. Took them back down while I have a think and restrategise haha

2 Likes

6x11 plots is fine!

3 Likes